A new Objective added

Seeing the two soul bones, which seemed to belong to lightning leopards, Tang was overjoyed. He quickly sat down to integrate with them.

      He decided to do it together, after all, his mentality and physical strength is already high enough to do it. He sat down to do so.

      It was a smooth process, other than the fact that there was a sudden spike in energy while he was integrating. But old Tang, the split soul of Tang San, interfered and eased it out, so that Tang Wulin can integrate with the soul bones smoothly.

       But when Tang Wulin opened his eyes, he found himself lying in a black box. 'Did I get forcefully logged out?', Tang Wulin thought. 'What the hell? I was planning on getting back the Tyrant dragon! But why did they have to pull me out like that?!', he internally cursed his luck.

       When he got out, he saw everyone, Leng Yaozhu staring at his with a strange expression, as if he was some kind of alien.

"Tang Wulin, do you mind accompanying us for some tests. It won't take long. Just a simple examination ", Leng Yaozhu said, as she walked up to him.

      Tang Wulin didn't know what was going on, but decided to follow them. Strangely enough, all the procedures were same as he underwent in his previous life, when he got the Tyrant dragon. And just like last time, he had to make an incision on his skin so that the examiner could collect his blood sample. After all, none of the equipments could penatrate Tang Wulin's skin.

      After everything, he entered Leng Yaozhu's cabin, where his friends were waiting for him.

"Wulin, what happened? Why did you have to go through those tests?", Gu Yue asked, a little worried. She then glanced at her teacher, who looked helplessly at her disciple.

"I have no idea. All I know was, I integrated with the two soul bones, and suddenly I was out of the Spirit ascension platform. Then I was asked to undergo some tests ", Tang Wulin said. But he was able to get some idea of what might have happened.

"You got yourself two soul bones?!", Xie Xie, Xu Xiaoyan, Xu Lizhi and Yue Zenghyu blurted out.

"Since when did soul bones became so easy to find?", Yuanen Yehui asked.

"But that can't be why you had to act this seriously was it?", Gu Yue asked.

"I'll tell you what happened ", Leng Yaozhu said,as she sat down on the couch. The others also did the same. She then began, "when you integrating with those soul bones, the Tyrant dragon and the thorn dragon, that were the 90,000 year old and 40,0000 year old Guardians of the high level, completely dissappeared from the Spirit ascension platform".

"They what?!", hearing this, everyone, Tang Wulin included, was stunned. Although he figured out the Tyrant dragon would enter inside him as spirit soul, like in his previous life, but he never imagined that even the thorn dragon would come along.

"How is that possible? Does that mean the spirit beast in the spirit ascension platform are real? ", Yue Zenghyu asked.

"In a way yes. They are actually failed spirit soul, who are put into a different space. They may not be able to become spirit souls of soul masters, but they can be used to strengthen the spirit rings. But there are exceptions. And the thorn dragon and Tyrant dragon are the best examples. We already had the Tyrant dragon put into the spirit ascension platform because even a titled Douluo died trying to absorb it as spirit soul. As for the thorn dragon, we wanted to see its performance and ended up making it a gaurdian along with the Tyrant dragon ", Leng Yaozhu explained.

       Others were shocked beyond belief, but Tang Wulin and Gu Yue still had their indifferent expression. 'Can nothing in this world, faze them', Leng Yaozhu was speechless at this sight.