Her eyes widened. Turning around, she landed on the green vegetables on the table, and said, "Right?"

    Qi Fengmian laughed angrily at her, and said seriously, "Okay, then I don't care about you. As long as you don't blame me for the pain, it's fine."

    Yun Luxing Recalling the scene of my aunt's pain during menstruation, I reluctantly gave up the plan to eat ice cream. Facing Qi Fengmian's gaze, she pursed her lips and refused to admit it: "Not only this, I also remember others."

    She broke her fingers and recalled one by one: "You refused to help me pick peaches the day before yesterday, last week. You also deliberately lost my pillow on Friday..."

    Yun Luxing stared at Qi Fengmian with bright eyes, Qi Fengmian found that Yun Luxing's memory was so good now that he was a little overwhelmed.

    He rubbed his eyebrows with a headache and explained patiently, "Peaches are sour, pick one and throw it away...and you told me to throw away that broken pillow..."

    Yun Luxing put his left ear into his right ear When he came out, he completely ignored Qi Fengmian's words, and made the most of his messing skills. She said, "I regret it later." In the

    end, Qi Fengmian gave up communicating with her. He grabbed Yun Luxing and called her softly, saying, "Yun Luxing, be nice."

    Yun Luxing was caught. She saw Qi Fengmian's anger and was afraid that the other party would beat her, so she turned to the side beside her. The man pursed his lips and showed a smile, and said flatly, "I'm pretty good."

    She blinked her eyes and whispered, "You said I would hold grudges." Qi Fengmian said that she likes to hold grudges, so she expresses it on purpose. After a while.

    As a result, Qi Fengmian became angry again, and sure enough, the man felt a needle in the sea. When Qi Fengmian was angry last time, she spanked her ass, which left a deep impression on Yun Luxing.

    Thinking of this, Yun Luxing glanced at Qi Fengmian vigilantly, moved her hips quietly, and wanted to sit further away from the other party.

    Qi Fengmian was angry at the same time and found it funny. He looked at Yun Luxing who was whispering, and felt helpless in his heart.

    What can he do with her?

    Qi Fengmian sighed and said, "Little Luzhu, you are so difficult to raise."

    He used to even naively wanted a child similar to Yun Luxing, but now he is very glad that he hesitated for a long time and did not act.

    All Qi Fengmian's patience and tenderness were given to Yun Luxing, and his love and everything were given to each other without reservation, so that he couldn't give a single bit of it to others.

    Qi Fengmian sighed in his heart, he let go of his hand, took a deep look at Yun Luxing who was worried, and said, "You are not holding grudges."

    Yun Luxing knows Qi Fengmian too well. The edge of the opponent's tolerance bottom line repeatedly jumps horizontally. She saw at a glance that Qi Fengmian had let her go, so she became happy again, and said excitedly, "That's it, I still remember you last month, last year, the year before..."

    Qi Fengmian frowned, listening to Yun Luxing's ramble, he endured it for a while, and finally laughed angrily.

    He leaned over to Yunluxing, patted the other side's little head lightly, and successfully stopped the other side's remaining words. He said: "You don't hold revenge, but make trouble without reason."