Qi Fengmian saw her change in his eyes, but he didn't say anything. Unlike Yunluxing's downfall, Qi Fengmian was in a very happy mood.

    Without the two light bulbs, Yun Luxing's dependence on him has skyrocketed in order not to be distracted. The two of them searched for supplies together, read and studied together, and lived together...

    It was funny to say that this was the first time Qi Fengmian had a deep understanding of what a two-person world was.

    In the past, when he spent a short time with Yun Luxing, other people would pop up and intervene in their lives. In his last life, the end of the world came a week after he married Yun Luxing. In this life, he and Yun Luxing spent two weeks together, and then Old Wu Xiaosun and the others appeared.

    But now, the light bulb has finally gone, and after experiencing it for a few days, Qi Fengmian completely abandoned the idea of ​​having a small dewdrop with Yunluxing. Children are not like other people who can easily get rid of them.

    Qi Fengmian enjoyed the feeling that Yun Luxing only set his eyes on himself. He didn't want others to take Yun Luxing's attention away again, including their children.

    Thinking of this, Qi Fengmian lowered his eyes to look at Yun Luxing who was lying on his lap reading a book with a happy expression. He pinched the other person's soft earlobe, and said in a gentle voice, "I've eaten, I'll look at it later."

    Yun Luxing raised her eyes, and after agreeing obediently, she closed the book and got up.

    Yun Luxing has serious procrastination. If she changed her mind, she would definitely delay for a long time before taking action. And since Lao Wu and the others left, Yun Luxing's procrastination has improved by more than half.

    Qi Fengmian was a little surprised by this, he couldn't help rubbing the other's head, and said with a smile, "Why are you so good today?"

    Yun Luxing's hair was messed up, she looked at Qi Fengmian innocently with almond eyes, He retorted in a low voice, "I've always been good."

    Qi Fengmian smiled and said nothing. Yun Luxing is sometimes very good, but many times she is in trouble.

    Qi Fengmian thought it was over, but when it was time to eat, Yun Luxing swallowed a piece of green vegetables and suddenly said, "Old Wu, he hates green vegetables the most."

    After Old Wu and the others left, Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian both Try to avoid this topic as much as possible. Yun Luxing was reluctant to mention it, while Qi Fengmian was accommodating her and deliberately avoided the topic. And now, this is the first time Yun Luxing has talked about the departure of Lao Wu and the others.     Both Yun Luxing and Lao Wu hated green vegetables very much. When they were in the hospital, they often secretly threw the green vegetables on their plates to Zhang Tiantian to eat. This habit did not change until the end of the world.     But now, Yun Luxing looked at the vegetables on the plate, suddenly very sad.     She was slow to respond. When Old Wu and the others left, she was not really sad, but felt a little empty, as if some emotion in her body had been pulled away.     She tried to do other things to fill this void. When she was busy, she felt that it was nothing, but she could touch some small things in the past. When she recalled the little things she used to get along with day and night, the suppressed emotions in her heart instantly surged up.

    Yunluxing felt sad. Her friends left her, they went to another city, started a new life, and the happiness or sadness that happened in their lives had nothing to do with her.

    Zhang Tiancai, Lao Wu and Yun Luxing have been with them for more than ten years. They are more like family than friends. During their time in the hospital, abandoned by their families and the world, they comforted each other and tried to cheer up.