Chpt-12: Confession and rejection...maybe?

Chapter-12

_______

Awkwardness is the best word to describe the atmosphere inside the car.

Both of them can feel their heart is still beating fast.

Jisoo was looking outside the window with flushed cheeks.

And there is taehyung who has been clearing his throat time to time wanting to say something but nothing is coming out from his mouth.

They were doing nothing but to stealing glances of each other from time to time but the moment their eyes met they immediately look away. They have been doing this from the moment jisoo enter taehyung's car.

Taehyung was driving jisoo home as Chaeyoung was not able to drive jisoo home for some reason, she was worried about jisoo but jisoo assure her that she can go by herself.

Taehyung can't believe his own behavior. How can he be so nervous. What happen to the taehyung who never gets scared and nervous from anyone. What happen to the taehyung who is filled with confidence. This is not him. Yeah this is definitely not him.

He sigh as he thought he should have controlled himself. He shouldn't attempt to kiss her. But how can he control himself when it's jisoo in front of him. It's not like he is regretting his action earlier. It's just that he don't want to scared her or make her uncomfortable towards him. He can't handle that.

"Did you have fun?" Taehyung ask breaking the silence between them as he can't handle anymore.

"Ahmm...i-it was fun. I enjoyed a lot" she answered despite being flush.

With that their conversation ends there. Silence filled them again.

"Ahh....are you free Tomorrow? Lisa wants to meet you" taehyung again try to break the awkwardness between them.

As an answer he recive a sweet chuckle from her. He looked at surprise why did she laugh. He clearly remember that he didn't joke or anything.

She laughed as she saw how much he is trying to decrease the awkwardness. He really cared about her which she likes.

"Of course I would love to meet her" she said as she looked at him, to which he smiled.

"Do you want some chocolates?" He asked as he knows that she loves chocolates.

"Do you have any?" He nodded. As he always has chocolates in his car available just in case.

"It's in the backseat wait I'l-"

"It's okay I'll get it myself" jisoo said as she unlock her seatbelt and leaned backward to get the chocolates.

Taehyung saw that she was struggling so he thought of helping but as he looked towards her he got distracted.

Wrong move...

The car got shaken as he lose focus while handling the steering wheel due to that car move sideways with a great force. If it's not for his great driving skill they could have been ended in the hospital.