Chpt-3: Encounter

A little long chapter about 3k hope you'll not get bored😅

Chapter-3♡

_______

"Yahh Chu why did you ran away from there without telling me?" Chae asked her friend as soon as she a seat beside her in their first class.

"Ah-h I thought you followed me" jisoo said while taking out her books ready for the class.

"Oh...But chu did you saw that I mean how fucking handsome they were oh god!" Chae started fangirling them.

"I mean I have seen many handsome men but they were totally different and more handsome" But jisoo was not paying attention to  chae words cause she was thinking how to get ride of the mess she created a day before yesterday.

Soon their professor enter the classroom and started the class.

________

Jisoo was walking alone around the campus in the garden area. She has half an hour free time before her next class. Her and Chae's have only few classes together cause they took different subject.

She found a good place in the garden. It was a quit place no one was there. She sat on a bench and started reading a book.

As she was reading the book she unconsciously looked in her side to she some girls were peeking at someone from behind the tree. She move her head a little to see what they were seeing. And she saw a young man reading a book quietly. He look like he is shooting for a commercial ad by he's gesture.

She realized that he was one of the trio boys in the morning she saw

She realized that he was one of the trio boys in the morning she saw. Earlier she didn't notice him because she caught off guard by the other one. Now that she looked at him she has to admit he is handsome actually very handsome though he was far away from her but distance didn't affect to not notice his handsome face. He has a dominance aura around him. He looked very serious and cold.

She then gaze at her wrist only to see that her other class is going to start in 5 mins. She hurriedly walk away from there.

As she was about to enter her classroom she bumped into someone.

"Hey poor bitch are you blind? Don't you have eyes?" The girl said angrily to jisoo.

"I am sorry I didn't saw you" jisoo politely blowed her head while apologizing.

"You didn't saw me huh? Listen poor nerdly girl, look at me clearly cause I the beauty queen of the university don't you dare to mess with me again" she pushed jisoo a little which made her tremble a little.