Chpt-24: Want to be informed first!

Chapter-24

(Please ignore typo's and grammatical mistakes as I wrote it today itself without checking, as I wanted to upload as soon as possible)

______

Taehyung was stunned and confuse. He don't know if she is telling the truth or not.

He don't know if Irene is someone trust worthy or not.

He can't just believe her right?

...Or should he?

He was still think among himself when Irene spoke again.

"It's okay, I know you don't remember. I am not blaming you, take your time but please don't be distant from me it's hard for me" she sadly said.

Taehyung don't know why but he got irritated by this.

Their attention went toward the door when it opens revealing jisoo.

Taehyung somehow got nervous. He don't like the idea of her knowing what Irene has talk about. What will she think?

Irene got annoyed when she saw jisoo. She rolled her eyes.

Jisoo saw Irene's action but she didn't react. She just went toward Tae and smiled as a greeting.

Actually jisoo heard everything what Irene said. If she wouldn't be in relationship with taehyung, she would have believe her words. And she knows very well that her Tae will never cheat on her. So she knows that Irene is faking. She can't believe that Irene will try her luck in situations like this. She just immediately went inside because she was afraid what if taehyung try to remember and hurt himself.

"Hello jisoo! You are alone today, where is Jungkook?" Irene ask, wanting to show taehyung that they are very close.

"Probably with Jimin, I don't know" jisoo just simply said not getting Irene's intention.

"You guys are always together sometime I think you two are secretly dating" Irene said which earn a glare from taehyung which she failed to notice.

Jisoo look at taehyung and found him glaring at Irene before looking at her. As if asking is it true?

"W-what..are you saying?" Because of taehyung's intense stare she shutter but it didn't fit good with taehyung as he misunderstood the meaning of her shutter.

"Oh really! You don't know? The whole college is already shipping you guys together. You two really look good toge-" Irene didn't have a chance to complete her sentence when a cold yet angry voice cut her off.

"I think you should go" taehyung said when he had enough of it. He don't like whatever a bit of her talking.

Irene wanted to say something more but looking at taehyung right now, leaving from there is a better idea.

As Irene left, jisoo asked "How are you feeling now?"

"Good, better than before" he said relaxing a bit.