Chpt-33:Inching Towards the Memory

Chapter-33

________

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was seeing on his phone. Jennie's post about Lisa's blind date had him feeling a mix of anger and jealousy.

He always thought of Lisa as his friend, but seeing her with someone else made him realize that he had feelings for her that went beyond friendship.

He dialed Lisa's number, trying to control the frustration in his voice. "Hey, Lisa. Who's the guy in Jennie's post?" he asked.

Lisa, who was sitting in her hotel room with Jennie, was surprised to hear Jungkook's tone. "Yeah, Jennie set it up. Why, is something wrong?"

"I just don't like the idea of you going on a date with some random guy," he replied.

Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What do you mean? You never showed any interest in me before."

Jungkook paused for a moment before admitting, "That's because I never realized how I felt about you until now. I don't want you going on a date with anyone else because I want to be the one to make you happy."

Lisa was completely shocked by Jungkook's confession, and Jennie was secretly enjoying the drama from afar.

"What do you mean, Jungkook? I thought we were just friends," Lisa replied, her heart racing.

"I thought that too, Lisa. But seeing you with someone else made me realize that I can't just be friends with you anymore. I love you, Lisa. I've always loved you," Jungkook confessed, taking a deep breath.

Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had always dreamed of Jungkook confessing his love for her, but she never thought it would actually happen. "Jungkook, I...I don't know what to say," she stuttered.

"Just say you feel the same way, Lisa. Please," Jungkook pleaded.

Lisa's heart swelled with happiness as she realized that the man she had loved for so long also loved her. "Yes, Jungkook. I love you too," she finally said, tears of joy streaming down her face.

Jungkook smiled, feeling like the luckiest man in the world. He couldn't wait to see Lisa in person and start their new journey together.

________

"I am sorry...mhh? Will you not talk to me, now?" Taehyung try too reach for jisoo's hand but she pulled away.

"I am sorry. Please don't cry, I can't see you crying especially if it's because of me" he wiped her tears. It was really heartaching for him to see tears in her eyes.

Jisoo removed his hands and turn away from him making him sigh.

"I know you are angry with me and I totally deserved it but please don't cry, you can hit me as much as you want. I won't complain but please don't ignore me, please?"

He held her arms from behind trying to trun her, to see her face.

"I am sorry, baby. I won't do that again. Please forgive you Tae for once" he backhugged her, keeping his chin on her shoulder. They were on a couch.