Chpt-6: Cafeteria

Chapter-6♡

_______

It's the other day in the university.
Jisoo was in her class sitting on her seat, near the window. She was reading a book cause there was still time left for their class to start.

She was sitting alone cause she was early today.

Don't know why but suddenly a thought or seems like someone across her mind, unconsciously she smiled at that certain someone. Well that is non other than Kim Taehyung. She reminded of their interaction which happened yesterday.

Her thought got interrupted when she heard girls in the corridor screaming over arrival of Bts Trio like crazy fan, well they are.

After sometime her classmates started coming, chae as well.

Jisoo and chae were sitting together when the here.

"Seriously Irene!! You and Taehyung were together tomorrow?"

"Of course, our family was having a dinner together"

"Ahhhhh!!!.....Irene, you are so lucky you could meet him at family dinners"

"Did he talk to you? Even glanced at you? "

"Well I can meet him alone too, in fact I have met him many time, we are close"

"Then why did he always ignore you here in university?" Irene got irritated a bit by her friends questions. Well she lied everything expect the family dinner part.

"It's just he doesn't like to interact inside the university" she just cover it up and her poor friend and the student who heard got fooled by her. They were so jealous thinking she is close with the university's hearthrob.

Jisoo and chae too heard it and chae said something with a very funny expression which made jisoo laugh "I didn't get it, is she is super liar bitch or the others are just too dumb to get fooled by her"

Cause she laughed a little louder Irene and her group heard her and glare at her. Irene thought she is mocking her "Bitch, what are you laughing at? You think I'm lying?"

"Well we didn't mention about lying part maybe you are lying then" chaeyoung with smirk.

"You shitty bitch! Do you know whom you are talking to?" Irene said with extreme anger.

"I do and-" jisoo cut chae's word cause she don't want useless fight.

"I was not laughing at you Irene. I laughed at chaeyoung's words" jisoo said calmly which was true though cause she did laugh at chae.

Irene wants to say something but couldn't as their professor arrived already. She glare at them.

_____

It's lunch time everyone was in cafeteria having their lunch.

Jisoo was on her way to a table where chaeyoung was waiting for her.

Jisoo has a tray of food in her hand which she was going to have. She was walking quietly when an unknown girl came in her way and she purposely hit jisoo on her shoulder which made her fall on the ground. Jisoo yelped in pain. She saw her meal shattered all over her dress.