Chpt-27: Afraid

Chapter-27

_______

Fear was the only thing which was visible in jisoo face when she heard the door of her mom's room open.

She shake her head thinking it's not the time to become statue. She look at Taehyung who was cutely eating the almost finished ramen.

She immediately grab his hand and make him sit below the table, hiding him.

"Listen carefully don't make any noise okay? Just sit quietly till I call you!!" She slowly told him.

He blinked his eyes more than twice before nodding was still confuse and dumbfounded about the situation.

"Jisoo? What are you doing here at this hour?" Jisoo's mom, Dara asked when she saw her daughter sitting on the dinning table.

"Ah-hh... M-mom.. I got hungry so I made ramen for me-e" jisoo nervously said trying very hard to act normal.

Dara look at jisoo suspiciously before crossing her hand above her chest and pointing at the ramen "Then why it s placed over here when you are sitting there?"

Jisoo mentally scold herself as to why she didn't put the ramen bowl in front of her.

"B-because before I was there sitting there only" she said and stood up before going in front of the ramen bowl and sitting in taehyung's previous place.

"Btw mom what are you going here? Weren't you sleeping?" She quickly change the topic.

"Ah.. I came to get water" Dara said taking water bottle from the kitchen.

"Do you want something else to eat?" Seems like Dara has believe in jisoo's lie.

"No mom! It's enough for me. You go sleep don't worry" jisoo said and sighed in relief when Dara start going toward her room.

Jisoo was thankful that taehyung didn't make any noise. Thank god he listen to her!

"Good night aunty"

Jisoo closed her eyes shut. She said it too early that taehyung didn't make noise!!

Dara stopped on her track when she heard a man's voice.

"Who was that? Isn't it's Taehyung's voice?" Dara asked confused.

But before jisoo can say something taehyung came out from the table and stood in front of them making jisoo nervous and her mom shocked.

"Yes aunty it's me! Hello!" Taehyung happily said.

"What are you doing here?" Dara asked confusingly.

"Mom I can explain-" jisoo didn't get a chance when taehyung interrupt her.

"Aunty I was missing jisoo and I was hungry so I came here" taehyung said being under influence of alcohol.

"Are you two dating?"

"Mom-" can please at least once he'll let her speak tonight!