Chpt-28: I love you

Chapter-28

(Happy birthday to one of my dear reader (@_KthxKjs_)❤✨ May all your wishes come true😇This chapter is a gift for you from me as I promised but sorry for your another request for more vsoo moments as I didn't able to fulfill it completely)

_______

Irene can't control her happiness the moment she read the message.

It was the first time Taehyung messaged her! That to asking to meet him.

How much more luckier can she get?

She immediately asked her driver to drop her at the cafe Taehyung asked her to meet.

She remove makeup kit and start fixing her face to impress taehyung. She can't miss this chance at any cost!

After some time she reached the cafe Taehyung asked her to come.

She excitedly went inside with a happy smile on her face.

Her smile grew more as soon as she spotted taehyung seated in corner.

"I am sorry, did you wait for long?" Irene shyly asked as she took a seat opposite of him. She can't believe she is finally sitting in a cafe with him.

Taehyung just looked at her for sometime blankly before saying "No, I just came few minutes before"

Irene don't know why but she found his voice for her gently for the first time. She don't know if she is just imagining it because she is happy or he was really gently talking to her.

"You didn't order yet? What you like to hav-" before Irene came call the waiter Taehyung interrupted her.

"I am not here to have a cup of coffee with you" Irene was wrong his voice for her was never gently but cold.

"T-than why did you call me here?" Irene asked being little sad.

"I got to know the truth of the relationship story of us you told me" Taehyung said in his deep voice making Irene sweat in nervousness.

She is damn scared now! Did he got to know that she was lying?

"T-tae-hyung...I-I didn't m-eant-" Irene shutter as she try to explain but got cut off.

"I got to know that you weren't lying" As much as he don't want to admit it but he can't ignore it anymore. He have to face this now.

Irene's nervousness washed away as a hopeful smile was seen on her face.

"Really taehyung? You believe me now?" It was like dream come true to Irene. Taehyung is going to accept her and before he get to know the truth she'll make him fall for her till then.

"I don't like to talk in circle. So I'll come straight to the point!" Taehyung said seriously.

Irene waited for him to say what he wanna say with a happy smile on her face but the next set of taehyung make her drop the smile.

"Move on from me" No emotion was seen on his face while saying it.

"W-what?" Irene asked thinking she heard wrong.