Chpt-30: THE END or stopping it

This is not a chapter guys.

Please read it's important.

First of all I wanna say sorry to everyone.

I AM Really sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ)

I am sorry guys but I am quitting this story and my other story too because I am gonna uninstall my wattpad because of some personal problems. I am having difficulty to focus on my career and getting distracted.

That is my first reason and second reason is that I am having difficulties to read. I am getting out of ideas. And it felt like the story is going nowhere. It's getting boring. I wrote something which I am having difficulty to put them on their places.

There are many secrets yet to reveal and I have no idea how to. So it's kinda frustrating me.

I'll try to come back on wattpad soon if my problem will be solved but I can't promise or be sure about that.

It might take me more than a month that's why I am saying that I am quitting not holding.

But if you guys are ready to wait for me than I might come back and continue this story.

I am really sorry for hanging you all in the middle of the story but believe me if I didn't have family problem I would have never did this.

I am sorry again😞

I hope you'll forgive me🥺

Today is my last day on wattpad.

I will really miss you guys. Thank you for all your support and love I will never forget ❤

I love you guys. Hope I can come back as soon as possible and my interest to continue this story will remain.

Thank you for giving some time to read this notice...🙏

I can't believe that you read it all and didn't realize that you are getting fooled........oops!!

I mean Happy April Fool Day to all😁😂🙂

Tell me how many of you got fooled? And how many of you already figure it out?

Sorry not Sorry *jisoo's smirk inserted*

😏😏😏

See you in next chapter soon I will update as soon as possible😉