Chpt-8: Ice cream

Chapter-8♡

_____

Taehyung was in the field ground with his group practicing for their upcoming match.

They were so into their practice.

They have been practicing for straight 3 hours yet their captain don't seems to finish.

After full 1 more hours they finally finished their practice for today.

Rest of the group mate bid their goodbye as they are no longer in the college.

The trio was heading towards their locker room to collect their things for upcoming lectures.

As they were about to enter they heard some students gossips.

"Did you see that?"

"Yeah can't believe she is that type of girl"

"Whom do you think is the father?"

"I heard she did that with random boys"

"Who knows the innocent looking girl will be pure slu-"

They stop gossiping the moment they saw trio entering. They blowed their head and left.

"What's that?" Junkook asked as they enter.

"Don't know but I guess there's a rumors about a girl being pregnant" Jimin said as he heard about it but didn't know who the girl is.

This gain Taehyung's attention. Usually he don't bother in others business but don't know why he wants to know about this matter.

Taehyung wanted to asked but he shrugged it and decided to mind his business.

______

In the bright afternoon on the rooftop there is two girl sitting one is crying and the other one is comforting.

"Chu, it's okay don't cry we will find out who spread it. I am with you don't worry" Chaeyoung said as she wiped Jisoo's tears.

Usually Jisoo is a strong girl but yet she is sensitive and after knowing that the whole college is bad mouthing you about your character who will not broke down.

"Chae, you should go and attend the lectures" jisoo said to chaeyoung which she denied immediately but after jisoo said that she wants to be alone for sometime chaeyoung had no choice but to agree.

Jisoo was stand while holding railing staring blankly in the front.

She was just standing there when she heard some footsteps indicating someone arrive. She thought chaeyoung came but the moment she turned around she was engulfed by a warm embrace.

She didn't have to look at the face of that person to know who is he.

They stayed like that for some seconds no one spoke.

"Are you okay?" Worry and concern can be heard in taehyuny's voice. He was looking straight to her eyes.

She just nodded but she was doing her best not to break into tears. Taehyung wiped her tears which were still flowing to her cheek using his thumb.