Chpt-21: Remember?

Chapter-22

Double update!!!

______

Feeling pain in the head, everything was black, body was aching.

He can hear the beep sound coming from a particular machine.

He tried to open his eyes but it was difficult to open but after sometime taehyung slowly open his eyes.

As the light was bright he blink few times to adjust. He saw the white celling and upon moving his head a little he can see many medical machine and stuffs were there. By now he knows that he is in hospital.

But the question is why?

His attention went toward the door when someone opens it and as soon as the person saw him she gasped.

"Omg!!! Taehyung you are awake!!! Let me call the doctor" the girl was indeed surprised to see him awake.

He can't understand what was happening.

Soon the girl come again with the doctor and nurses.

"Hello, I am your Doctor Park Seojoon. Can you hear me correctly?" doctor Park asked.

Taehyung nodded his head as yes.

"Very good! Now I am gonna ask few questions to you please answer" taehyung again nodded.

"Can you speak?"

"Yes" his voice was very husky as he hasn't spoken a word for three and a half week straight.

"Okay..Is your body paining somewhere?" The doctor ask again and instructed the nurse assistant to note down.

"No"

Doctor then ask few more questions about his condition, when taehyung said something.

"Why am I here?"

The doctor pause for few seconds before saying "You go into an accident that's why you were here"

Taehyung frown his eyebrow.

"Seems like you don't remember, right?" Doctor Park asked to which taehyung nodded.

"Well it's alright, nothing to worry it happens. Do you know who you are?" Doctor Park again asked.

"Yes I know I am Kim taehyung" he said nodding his head.

Before doctor asked another question the girl who brought the doctor inside said "Taehyung you know me right? You remember me right?"

Taehyung look at the unknown face to him. It was clearly seen on his face that he don't know her.

"Taehyung! It's me Irene! How can you not remember me?" Irene said feeling hurt that he don't remember her.

Taehyung don't like the way she slightly raise her voice.

Soon enough his attention went toward someone familiar to him. He didn't notice when the two person enter.