Chp-31: Refreshment

Chapter-31

_______

"Why did he only calls you?" Frown from taehyung only make jisoo to admire his cute face which only she can see.

Right now they are in a corner of a library. Jisoo has a break of one hour while taehyung was on a break for half an hour. Well Taehyung wasn't on a break to be honest. When he got to know that jisoo's next lecture will start after one hour, he postponed their football practice for half an hour. I mean, why would Taehyung leave any chance of being with her?

"Tae, he is our professor... Don't tell me you are jealous from him?" Jisoo asked as they took a seat after finding the book which she needed.

"Yes! I am" jisoo widen her eyes when he didn't denied.

With heated cheek she asked, "Why?"

"Because I noticed he keeps looking at you while teaching and always asked you to do something and I don't like it at all. I hate it"
Taehyung said remembering that freaking professor keep looking at his woman without any shame. How unprofessional!

Jisoo try to hide her smile which came for Taehyung's possesive nature

Clearing her throat she try to change the topic, "Did you all ready for your match? It's on saturday, right?"

"Hmm.....you'll be there, right? It will be my first match in front of you" Taehyung took his girlfriend's hand in his as he stare at her beautiful eyes and said.

"Of course! How can I not? It's very important match for my boyfriend, I have to be there to cheer for my boyfriend. I am sure your team will win" jisoo said smiling sweetly and encourage him cheerfully.

"If you will be there than no one can stop me from winning as you are my lucky charm" Taehyung kissed the back of her hand while saying that words so lovingly that made jisoo blush.

"Tae...!" Jisoo said embarrassedly when taehyung quickly stole a kiss from her.

"What?" Taehyung innocently said while smiling playfully like he didn't do anything.