Chpt-11: Truth and Dare

Chapter-11

______

"FUCKING SHITT!!!"

"BULLSHITT!!!"

"HOW CAN I FUCKING MESSED IT!?"

"I Missed the golden opportunity to impress his sister but I fucking messed it!! How can you Irene?" Irene was cursing herself and slamming her fist in the wall in anger and disappointment.

She feels like her body left her soul when Lisa told her that she is Taehyung's sister. Lisa walk out of the washroom with a sly smile on her face.

As no one saw taehyung's sister but everyone knows that taehyung adore his little sister very much. If only he got to know that Irene misbehave with his sister, she will be finished as taehyung is very protective about his family and friends.

Her friends watched her in a pity. They only had one thought in their mind.Why she is so unlucky?

"No!! No. No. No. I will clean this mess and will definitely try to win her support and slowly make his whole family in my favor.YES! Irene you can do it" she confidently stated.

______

Only few people are in the garden area as everyone else in the hall.

Jungkook called all his friends and of course Jisoo amd chaeyoung in the garden area.

There is a big round sofa in the middle of the garden near fountain.

They decided to play 'Truth and dare' there.

Irene and her friends follow them in the garden too.But they didn't expected that they will let her and her friends play with them.
They all were on cloud nine.

Actually it was Jimin's idea at first everyone was against it but as he told them that jisoo and chaeyoung can be uncomfortable if they will be the only one to be with them. And he also said that it will be more interesting with a smirk. And was agreed by jin, jhope and lisa.

But of course Kim Taehyung don't like the idea at all. But when everyone agreed to it and he thought that jisoo might feel uncomfortable and maybe others will bully her if she and her friend will be the only one to be with them. He has no choice.

They all settled down. Irene thought and was about to take the opportunity to sit beside taehyung as taehyung's one side is empty. But Lisa sat there and looked at Irene. Irene don't know why but she got scared of her.

Jisoo was sitting in front of Taehyung. Jungkook was beside Lisa.

Jimin was the one who spin the bottle. It landed on lisa. And she choose 'dare' saying 'I got guts to choose dare at the start' to which taehyung and Jungkook roll their eyes while others encourage her by saying 'ohhhhh'.

"Keep three ice cubes in your mouth until they melt"
Jimin was the one who gave the dare and was laughing his ass off when he saw Lisa struggling.

The bottle was spin again and landed on Irene. She choose dare copying Lisa to show everyone that she has guts but she regret when she heard the dare from jin.