"Acha Mrs Serina Faris, to aap ko main shareef nahin Lagta Kya?", he liked teasing her. The way her rosy cheeks would go even rosier and her eyes would widen. All evidence of her naivety. "Abhi shadi nahin hui. To Serina Faris kese?"  She asked him huffing with a very flustered look on her face, and looking around quickly. "To aap Manti hain ke hamari shaadi kuch Dinon main hone waali ha aur ye bhi maanti hain ke main shareef aadmi naheen hun?", He stared at her and laughed internally at the satire situation, and to make things worse he even started gazing at her intensely and she felt jittery under his gaze.

"Ab aisa to nahin kaha. Aur haan main to bus aapki baat ki taqeed kar rahi thi", she didn't lift her gaze from then onwards. He knew she felt nervous under his stare and by God he enjoyed it. The way she was playing with her hands in her lap, eyes downcast with her lashes kissing her cheeks. Her pouty lips in a cute pout and embarrassment very evident on her face. "Konsi baat?", he tested. Looking at her and only her with, and wishing these moments never ended.

"Huh?", she lifted her head. "Jo aapne baat ki!", she looked at him confused. "Konsi baat ki Maine?", he was more than amused at her muddled mind and cloudy eyes. "Yehee, ke main aapki biwi hun? Nahin nahin Balke, ke aap shareef admi hain ke naheen!", she shook her head again. He was playing mind games just to get under her skin and fortunately for him he was succeeding in it. "Acha Jee! To Kya khulasa nikla in dono baton Ka?",

"Yehee, ke main aapki biwi nahin hun, aur aap shareef admi naheen hain!", she lifted her chin like she had spoken nothing but the truth. Faris lifted a brow. "Main shareef admi nahin hun?", "Maine aisa kab kaha?", she questioned unnerved. Her mind haywire. "Ab to tum mere saath game khel rahi ho. Tum ne abhi to kaha ke main shareef admi naheen hun!", he leaned forward, getting closer to her. He stared in her eyes which were in slits due to the befuddled state of mind affecting her gaze. "Acha? Nahin mujhe lagta hai ke aap shareef admi hain!", she corrected her statement, a contradiction to her state a few moments ago. "Nahin!",

"Kya?"

"Nahin, main sharif aadmi nahin hun. Tumhara pehla jawaab sahih tha."

"Kya matlab", and Chotu came along with the tray of food. "Kuch nahin. Chalo khana khaalo", and they spent the rest of their time silently eating. No questions asked, no answers given. Both were hungry and didn't have any notion of discussion in mind.

"Dadi ne aapke saath khelne ya baat karne se mana kiya hai!", her little voice sounded broken over the line. "Kyun? Kitni gandi dadi hain tumhari!", the boy was angry, he had never spent a day without Serina. How could he depart from her now?  "Aise mat bolo. Meri dadi bohut achi hain. Woh bus mere liye achi cheezain hi sochti hain aur inhone ye bhi kaha hai ke agar main tum se baat nahin karungi to woh mujhe har roz naye khilone laake dengi", she voiced what had caused her to even weigh the pros and cons of never talking to her best friend again.

"Theek hai. Lelo naye khilone . Jao ab se main bhi baat nahin karunga tum se. Tum ami abu ki wajah se agar mere saath larai kar rahi ho to theek hai. Main bhi aainda nahin aunga tum logon ke ghar", tears were falling like a dripping faucet from his eyes. He wiped them harshly, fearing anybody would accidentally notice his show of emotions. "Faris! Meri mama kaha karti theen Ke baron ki larai main, aksar bache hi piste hain Aur dekhlo meri mama Kya chali gaeen Unki baat bhi sach nikli", he could hear her whimpers and he realised she was being forced into departing from him aswell . She also didn't want to but it was a test and they had to pass it.

"Theek hai. Phir baat main tumse tab hi karunga jab ham in baron ke jaal se nikal jaaen ge," he said one last time and cut the call.