'' jus-'' he didn't even listen to her but instead walk past her and help the other girl to stand up .

They all didn't saw her face until now but as justin helped her stand up they saw her face clearly .

'' YOU BOTH LOOK THE SAME '' the kim brother along with yibo said .

They had their jaw dropped on the floor .

'' h-how do you know ?'' Enya asked justin .

He just gave her glare while helping his sister .

'' what do you think if you wouldn't have told me then no one will tell me .'' he said looking betrayed .

'' WHAT DO YOU THINK HUH ? ''He screamed at her face .

Justin step toward her leaving his newly found sister hand .

He walk toward her with tears in his eyes . ''w-why didn't you tell me ?'' He asked in his cracked voice .

'' juju i -I ... '' enya said while her voice crack at the starting but she cleared her throat even her mind also as she maintained her normal posture and said in venomous tone . ''it wasn't necessary''

'' wasn't necessary ? Who are you to take my life decision ? Which is necessary for me and which is not ?'' He screamed at her but she didn't said anything but internally she is crying her heart out . if you look in her eyes you will see how hurt is she hearing all this from her only brother' mouth but justin wasn't in the state to think carefully before talking .

'' where did the girl go ?'' Jimin asked as he didn't found the other girl anywhere .

This gain everyone's attention .

Hearing this enya's jaw clenched as she walk toward justin and garbed his colar while looking dead serious . '' listen here Kim Justin this is my first and last warning to you . if you ever fcking dare to interfere in my business then that day will be you last day .'' she said and pushed justin as he stumble back almost fell on the ground .

His eyes got more teary .
'' this isn't you ..''he mumble as she look at him straight

She scoff and turn back started to walk toward the exit when she headed his voice '' this isn't my noona '' he said while crying on the floor .

She didn't turn around because she knows no matter hoe much he hate her or how much she is angry with him but she can never bear to look at his tears she cant bear looking at him .
So she didn't turn around but said '' then get used to it justin '' she said as she almost pass the kim boys but suddenly she found herself in someone arms .

Its yoongi and jin . then namjoon's nd hoseok then makne line hugged her then finally yibo hugged her .

'' I missed y-you '' yibo muttured enough for her to hear.

''We all missed you '' they all said in crack voice as they all are on the verge of crying .

She softly separate herself from them then walked out .

Its been two days and enya didn't leave her room . all day in a dark room .
All the boys think taht she must be working or doing something but who knows what's happening inside that damn room .

Its only her who know .
From the last 2 days she is crying her heart out . No matter how much she strong she show herself but she is still a little girl who didn't get any love from the start .

And when her own brother who she love the most in the world said those hurtful words her heart couldn't take that anymore . That broke her . The look in her brother face the look in her boyfriends face everything haunt her form last 2 days .