USJ (2)

"Midoriya?"

You look over to see Asui and Mineta looking at you.

"What are you talking about? Ribbit."

You must have been talking aloud.

"They don't know what our quirks are, and we can use that to our advantage. That should let us capture them successfully if we play our cards right. Any ideas you 2?"

"You don't have a plan?!!" Mineta.

"I'm working on that."

"We could try-"

Mineta interrupts Asui, "His quirk is making plans and you think you can come up with a better one!"

They think you have a quirk?

Well it does make sense. A quirkless person getting into UA's hero course is unheard of and during training the only trait that might be assumed as a quirk is your overthinking. Plus since you tend to talk aloud, you seem a lot smarter than you are.

"That's not my quirk," you say to stop Mineta's freak out.

"It's not?" he sounds surprised, "Then what is your quirk?"

No one can know that you don't have one.

"It won't help in this situation."

"Just to clear up any confusion, my quirk allows me to share traits with a frog. Ribbit," Asui says.

"What kind of frog?" you ask.

"I don't just have traits from one type of frog."

"What can you do?"

"Tell me what you have planned and I'll tell you if I can do it. Ribbit."

"I have a really strong quirk too," Mineta says.

"I was wondering if you could poison what touches you, like certain tree frogs."

"Not really, ribbit. I can secrete a substance that can numb the skin it touches though."

"That won't be useful right now."

You really wish you had your hero notebook so you could write down all your thoughts to make things clear.

You'll add one to your hero costume once you get back at UA.

"We're doomed!"

"Everything will be fine," you say offhandedly to the pint sized boy.

"I don't want to die," he starts throwing his hair balls into the water.

You lean over the edge and watch the villains reactions.

Mmm, they avoid them like the plague.

The concern on their faces plants a new idea in your mind.

You turn back to your classmates.

"I'll distract them with Mineta while Asui uses," you pull the extra strength capture tape from a pocket, "this to capture them. By taping their hands, feet and sticking them together with Mineta's quirk they'll be done."

"Call me Tsu. Ribbit. How will you distract them long enough for them not to notice me?"

"From what I have seen of you in the few weeks I've known you have proven to be one of the best students in our class. These guys have less training and less talent than you. My distract will let you pick them off one by one, but if you don't want to risk it-"

"I can do that, ribbit. I am just curious of what to expect."

"I'll convince them that my quirk let's me kill people by looking at them. They won't be able to test that, so it should give you at least a few minutes to deal with each of them."