Should Or Should Not?

Goldie's POV:

I woke up to the clock chiming, telling me it was midnight. I groaned, not wanting to get up and ready for the day. I held my Bonnie plushie close to my chest; I started to blush a light shade of red when Bonnie came to my mind. 

I started to think to myself, should I tell him? No! The others wouldn't allow it. Well, I don't need their approval. Wait, they could get in the way. Would they get in the way?

I was indecisive, and my thoughts kept wavering back and forth for quite some time until they were interrupted by the door opening and a familiar voice speaking, "Hey, Goldie? Are you okay?"

I sat up and turned my head towards the voice; it was Bonnie! "Huh? Oh, hey, Bonnie!" I said, placing the plushie under the covers so he couldn't see it. I tilted my head in curiosity, "I'm fine. Why are you asking?" 

"You haven't left your room in an hour, which is concerning since you always leave your room at midnight." He said with a caring and concerned look.

"It's been an hour!?" I've been going back and forth with my thoughts for an hour!? "I didn't realize how much time had gone by."

"Ah!" I screamed, getting jumped by the question board

"Ah!" I screamed, getting jumped by the question board. "Oh, uh, things are going good for me," I say as I turn my head to Bonnie, waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, same. Things are good for me as well," he said with a smile, turning his head towards the hallway. "I better get going. I have to practice for the show," he looks at me, gives me a wave, says goodbye, and walks out of my room, closing the door behind him.

      Meanwhile with Foxy

Foxy's POV

I jump a bit as I look up at the question board. I read what it said and slightly blushed. "No, I do not like th' rabbit! He is just a friend," I look at the ground, knowing I have a tiny crush on the purple rabbit. 

"Also," I hold my head high before continuing my sentence. "I don' want him around that bilge rat because he b' a bad influence on him." I looked at Bonnie. He was coming down the hallway and getting his guitar out to practice. "Ahoy, Bonnie," I say as I give a wave. The purple rabbit looks at me, waves back, and continues to practice.