Arguments Than Forgiveness

Foxy's POV:

It had been a day since the whole experience. We had just learned an hour ago that Bilge Rat was in a coma, and ever since then, Bonnie and Capt' had been fighting. We were in the stage area; I stood between Capt and Bonnie since their argument was getting too heated. My tail was tucked between my legs; I wouldn't say I liked seeing Capt' yell so much.

"Calm down!" I finally yelled, wanting Capt' to calm down. "No! If he wasn't such a - excuse my words, but a prick! This wouldn't have happened," Bonnie shouted back. "Do not call him that!" I argued back, defending Capt'.

"But I'm right! How can you take his side?" Bonnie yelled back, annoyed. "It is not his fault that Bilge rat got attacked. It is only that purple bear's fault," I argued back, knowing I was right. "If you didn't dump our date, I could've protected him." Bonnie crossed his arms angrily, beginning to thump his foot.

"We did it to help you in the long run. Plus, we had no idea he would get attacked later that night!" I argued. "Alright, fair, but why did you dump our date?" Bonnie asked, looking at me, expecting a specific answer. 

"Because we don't want you to get manipulated by him? Used? Emotionally damaged by him?" I listed, Bonnie seemed confused. "Really? Well, with his track record, that makes sense." Bonnie agrees with a slight nod.

"Why did you think we dumped it?" I asked, confused. "Homophobia?" Bonnie shrugs, and I scoffed. "I'm not homophobic, I'm worried about if your relationship will be toxic because I care," I answered, putting my hand on my heart.

"Yeah, same. I thought he was going to date you to use you," Freddy agrees, and Bonnie stops thumping his foot. "Oh, well, we were all misunderstood, weren't we?" Bonnie said with a short laugh.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Freddy speaks up, "Do you think he'll make it?" I immediately turned. "Of course, don't think like that," I exclaimed, putting my hand on his shoulder and wrapping my tail around his leg.

Both he and Bonnie looked concerned, I couldn't blame them. "Let's sit down, gather everyone, explain, and hope for the best," I explained, both nodding as we headed to get the toys.