The Date

Bonnie's POV:

Arriving at party room one, I spotted Goldie waiting at the doorway. I nervously nodded and waved, and he greeted me with a bright smile. "Hey, Goldie," I greeted, and he took my arm and locked our arms together. "Hey, Bon!" He said back with an innocent look.

"Hey," I say awkwardly. He eagerly took me into party room one, and I was star-struck. Heart-shaped Valentine decorations were on the wall, with a rounded table instead of a rectangle.

On the table was a tray. On the tray were some cupcakes with heart sprinkles, and next to the cupcakes were my favorite candy bars stacked on top. There was a pepperoni pizza with the pepperoni cut to look like hearts.

"Woah," I say, looking at Goldie, who is excited. "Do you like it?" he asks eagerly. I nod nervously, and his smile grew. We sat across from each other. I tried to focus on the present but couldn't stop thinking about Freddy's words. Was he using me? Was this just a manipulation tactic? He started the conversation when he noticed my nervousness.

"So, how has performing been?" He asked, and I looked at him, trying to ignore my negative thoughts, "Good, good," I said with a slow nod. I was checking everything about his behavior. Anything that indicated that he was going to use me.

I felt paranoid. He was probably using me. He was known for doing so. So what would stop him now?

Goldie's POV:

My heart races every time I think about kissing him. The desire to feel his lips on mine is so intense that it's hard to focus on anything else. I can't stop staring at him. I looked at the food and handed him a slice of pizza. "Here," I chirped.

"Thank you," Bonnie answered as he took a bite out of the pizza. I took a bite of my slice as we began to talk. At first, it was awkward, not knowing what to talk about, but we found something to talk about. 

"I believe if animals could talk, skunks would be the rudest," Bonnie said, and I shook my head, "I think spiders or flies would be the rudest," I said, taking a bite out of my pizza. 

"Why would they be the rudest?" Bonnie asked, lifting an eyebrow to look at me. "Because flies fly around you all day, and I bet they would be Insulting you and your food, and spiders, they remind me of a mean ex trying to steal your house," I explained. Bonnie laughed, and so did I.

"So, what's your favorite video game?" I asked slowly and slightly awkwardly. "Burger time," Bonnie replied confidently and began to eat his crust, "What about you?" Bonnie asked back, tilting his head. I thought for a second.

"Q*bert," I responded with a smile. Bonnie tilted his head to the other side, asking me to explain more. "It's where you play a blob-like thing, and you have to make all the tiles the same color, but balls are falling from the sky. You avoid the balls, and the pink balls are snakes, snakes you have to trick into falling off the edge by jumping on a disk," I explain.

"Oh!" Bonnie exclaimed and nodded his head in understanding. I smile, and we soon finish our pizzas and start eating the cupcakes. I was giddy to be on this date. We talked about games, what we would do if we were human, and funny stories of our time there.

Foxy's POV:

I peeked my head around the corner and looked into the room. The traitor, enemy, and nemesis was on a date with Bonnie. I can't let that sly, now can I? I withdrew my head from the doorway and looked towards where Freddy was. Now I've got to tell the captain of their little hangout.