Hostage

Trigger Warning! This chapter contains panic attacks, violence, gore, and kidnapping.

Goldie's POV:

I slept until the bell rang again, telling me it was midnight. I stood up and groaned, then plopped back on my shelf-like bed and decided not to get up until I heard the door open. "Go away. I don't want to talk," I said, thinking it was Freddy, but I heard a low chuckle that did not sound like Freddy.

When I looked, it was a dark purple version of Freddy. I screamed, but he grabbed my throat, causing my scream to be silenced. I flailed around, unable to get free, but then I felt something hit my head, and soon darkness was all I saw.

Bonnie's POV:

I knocked on the backroom, hoping for Goldie to open the door, "Goldie? Are you okay?" I asked, hoping he would respond, but he didn't. I knocked again. He didn't respond, and I became worried at that moment. I opened the door without seeing Goldie, but his room was all messed up.

Paper was everywhere, and his covers were messed up, like there was a struggle. I began to panic. I saw claw marks as if there was a fight. My first thought was to ask Freddy and Foxy if they knew anything.

I ran to the main area, looking for Freddy and Foxy. I looked around a bit until I saw where Freddy and Foxy were. They were sitting and drinking soda together. I quickly pranced over to them, "What happened with Goldie?" I asked, concern painted on my face. They looked at each other than me. "What do ye' be talkin' about?" Foxy asked, raising a brow.

"Goldie isn't in his room, and his room is a mess, and they're claw marks," I explained, and Foxy's eyes widened, "What the," Before Foxy could finish his sentence, Freddy interrupted, "Langauge!" Freddy says sternly. 

"We don't know anything about that. I'm sure he was having a meltdown or two," Freddy said, calmly trying to calm my nerves. "then where would he be?" I asked urgently, "With the toys?" Freddy shrugged.

I nodded and jogged over to the toys area. I looked around and only saw Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Toy Freddy, and Mangle, no sight of Goldie. I went up to Toy Chica since she talked to Goldie last, "Have you seen Goldie?" I asked in a panic. She shakes her head. "No? Why?" She asked, now concerned as well.

"I can't find him, and his room is a mess and has claw marks," I explained, and her eyes widened, "Oh, oh goodness," She said, worry in her voice. "I'm sure he's somewhere around here, and I'm sure he's fine," She said, trying to comfort me with a smile.

Goldie's POV:

My nose was bleeding, my chest felt like it was going to cave in, and tears streamed down my face. I kept trying to free my wrist from the chair they were bound to but to no avail. Same with my ankles that were tied to the chair legs.

I couldn't control my breathing. It was erratic. My mind couldn't focus on anything. I felt worried, scared, and dreadful. I felt a random pain hit my jaw. The shadow bear had hit my jaw to get me to shut up since I was breathing loudly and making loud sobs.

"Goodness, when will they show up? I can't stand your crying," The shadow bear groaned, annoyed with me, though it had only been an hour. "Maybe, maybe, if you didn't keep hitting me?" I said softly in a pleading tone.

"Well, you won't shut up with those loud noises if I don't," The other bear argued and slapped me. I bit my lip to try and stifle my noises. I prayed no one came down to the basement. I didn't want to see any of them hurt.