At Prize Counter

Goldie's POV:

We got to the prize counter and she took me to where Mary (Mary is short for Marionette). Mary gave us a wave and Toy Chica began to explain the situation. "Well, I can certainly help," Mary said with a cheery smile. Toy Chica grabbed my arm and had me sit down.

"I'll fix up his hat and bowtie, you fix up his fur," Toy Chica said and took off my hat and bowtie and took them away. Mary grabbed some shampoo and conditioner and began to wash up my fur. During the process, I got a little soap in my eyes. My fur was a little sensitive but it turned out fine.

Mary stitched up my scars. Once they were done Toy Chica had already finished with my bowtie and hat. I put them back on and checked myself out in the mirror. "I look good!" I said and posed in the mirror.

"Yes, you do!" Toy Chica exclaimed as she grabbed my hands and spun me around in a circle several times, once we had come to a stop I felt dizzy but shrugged it off. "Now on to my next part of the plan. Mary, get him the flowers while I set up the party room. It should be done by tonight." Toy Chica said I nod along with Mary as Mary took my hand and starts to take me to where the flowers are.

Once we got to the flower area, Mary looks at the clipboard (That Toy Chica gave them), and proceeded to grab the flowers we needed, they take some cellophane and wrap the flowers up to make a cute bouquet, then they gave me some of Bonnie's favorite types of candy.

"Now, go ask Bonnie out. The party room should be ready by tonight." Mary said as they pushed me out of the prize counter, "Now go love bird and get yourself a date!" Mary said. With that I begin to go find Bonnie