A Little Help

Goldie's POV:

I left the backroom and headed toward the toys area. I peeked in and saw Toy Chica talking to Toy Bonnie. I called out Toy Chica's name and gave her a hand signal to follow me. She followed suit and followed me to the back room, and she started to spit out questions like a hurricane.

"What do you need? Do you need help decorating? Are you hurt? Is this a secret meet-up?" Toy Chica asked and looked at me. I started to stutter over my words and blushed. "Well, I was wondering if you could help me Ask Bonnie out?"

I saw the color of her eyes drain and fill with disappointment and sadness. "What's wrong?" I asked, "Nothing." She said, putting on a big smile, "I'll help you ask Bonnie out!" She said.

"First, we must make a reservation! Is party room 1 good?" She said, grabbing a notebook and pen. "That's fine!" I said in return she then wrote something down. "Is 4 a.m. on the 14th good?" She asked, looking up at me, 

"Yep!" It was even better since Valentine's was a romantic holiday and theme, "Perfect! That means we can theme it based on Valentine's Day!" She exclaimed excitedly. Seems like she had the same idea. 

"What about food?" She asked, "I do not know, maybe some pepperoni pizza?" I said, thinking that was good. "Just pepperoni pizza? Really? We have to get snazzy!" She protested before continuing, "We can do a pepperoni pizza and make heart shapes of the pepperoni slices." She said, writing more in the notebook. 

"We can do red velvet cupcakes with pink frosting and heart sprinkles on the top." She said, writing more down. "And, of course, with a fountain drink on the side!" She said, writing more down. She had good ideas.

"Have you asked Bonnie out yet?" She asked, and I shook my head in response, "Okay, now we need to figure out how to ask Bonnie out. We could go for the usual flowers and some chocolate!" She said. I nodded my head in response. 

"What are his favorite flowers?" She asked, getting ready to write. "Lavender, Armeria maritima Splendens, and Perennial Geranium."

She wrote down the flowers and then looked at me, "What are his favorite chocolates?" She asked, using her right hand to gesture what she was saying. "Reece's Pieces, Hershey's, and Kisses," I said. 

She wrote something down and then looked me up and down. "Well, we have all of that down. Next is a makeover! To make you look a lot more appropriate." She said, walking towards me. She grabbed my arm and then took me to the prize counter.