A Shadow Dark Scheme

Shadow Freddy's POV:

I looked at my pinboard. I had a plan, a plan I believe will work. First, kidnap Goldie and hold him hostage. Next, wait for Freddy or Bonnie to show up. Then capture whoever shows, kill Goldie, then them, then go after the rest. 

I couldn't wait to put this plan into play. It would be enthralling to watch them. Watch them cry, holler, tremble, and bleed. Now, it's time to wait for my prey to be vulnerable. I stayed hidden in my secret room in the basement.

I heard the bell ring, meaning it was 6 am. There's only 18 hours left until my plan goes into motion. 

Goldie's POV: 

I walked back to the backroom, I fell on my bed, and began to sob into my pillow. My shot was ruined. I was so upset. I cried hard, so hard my fur around my eye became damp. Why would they do that? If they did it after the date, that would'v4e been better than right before it ended.

I cried until I fell asleep, dreaming of what could've happened if they didn't stop us. The thought of feeling Bonnie's soft lips was thrilling in my head. My mind wandered to the future. Maybe we're together? What if we have kids? What if we aren't together? What if we hate each other?

Bonnie's POV:

I practiced my guitar until I heard the bell, stood up, and got into place. I watched as Chica rushed to her spot. Freddy grabbed his freshly cleaned microphone and got on stage. How does he not feel awkward? No idea. Foxy got to his cove, making sure to close the curtains.

Foy liked to randomly pop out and scare the kids, which the kids found hilarious for some reason. I didn't make eye contact with Foxy or Freddy, knowing how awkward our situation was. We performed for around 2 hours before getting our break. 

Chica had come up to me, noticing my mood had changed. "What's up with you?" She asked, her southern accent clear. "Just me and Freddy got into a small argument," I responded tiredly. "Mr. Rule follower got in trouble?" She teased until she realized I was being serious.

"Holy, what did you do?" She asked, shocked that I got in trouble. "Me and Goldie went on a date. At the end, right before we kissed. Freddy and Foxy yelled at us," I explained. At the end, her mouth hung open.

"Freddy's lil' brother?" She asked to confirm, "The one we're all supposed to hate or something like that?" She asked, still in a haze of shock, and I nodded. "Wow, I can see him bein' overprotective," She said, with a slight nod of understanding.

I shook my head with a sigh, "No, not that. He doesn't trust Goldie," I correct, she nods. "I see why, but I would've waited after the date to talk to you," She said, being on both sides, "Thank you! He could've waited," I say and sigh. 

"Now my shot is ruined with Goldie," I complain. "No, surely not," She said softly, resting her hand on my shoulder. "No, surely have," I grumbled, about to keep complaining, until we heard Foxy clear his throat to get our attention.

"Back on stage," He said. Is it time to go back on stage? Already? It's only felt like 2 minutes, not 20. I sigh, grab my guitar, and go back on stage. Chica shortly followed.