Imagine for Hope

A requested imagine for Hope, about Alfie Deyes. :)

__________________________________

It was my 18th birthday, I was on my way to pick up my boyfriend at his apartment so we could both go to the restaurant my friends had reserved tables for.

'Pling plong' oh come on Alfie, please answer the door.

Since Alfie took such a long time to answer the door, I quickly fixed my marine blue dress. It was nice, but simple. I let my blonde hair flow natural over my shoulders and did a simple makeup.

"Oh, hi Hope." Alfie said and greeted me with a peck on my cheek. He took a few steps back to allow me to walk in.

"So, what's up with the fancy outfit?" Alfie asked as he closed the door behind me. My eyes widened and my heart stopped for a second. I know that he easily forget things but this, wow, THIS tops it.

"Have you forgot?" I asked and looked at him. "Forget what?" He asked and put a string of my hair behind my ear. Wow, he's been my boyfriend for 2 years and he FORGETS my BIRTHDAY.

I didn't say anything though. I'll let him figure it out, and it didn't take him long.

"Oh shit." He exclaimed and looked shocked when he finally realised. I sighed and tried to fight back the tears.

"You know what Alfie. It's okay." I said and looked at a now relieved boy. I stepped back, closer and closer to the door, without breaking eye contact with him.

"I'll just go alone, I'm sure you have other plans." I said.

"No, no please Hope." Alfie said and rushed to grab my hand away from the doorknob.

"I'm so sorry. You know what, why don't you and I," he began, and removed my hand completely from the knob. "Rent a movie, order some pizza and just relax?" He said in a hopeless try to make me happy. It didn't work.

"No." I said and shake off his hand of mine before turning around and leaving.

--------------------------------------------

"What? He forgot your BIRTHDAY?" My friend said, and I nodded for the 517th time this evening.

Truth is, I don't mind Alfie forgetting things. But him forgetting my birthday makes me think that he doesn't care about me anymore. I've wasted two years of my life on hi-

"HOPE?" a familiar voice shouted in the quiet restaurant. In came Alfie, dressed in a suit with the hugest bouquet of roses i've ever seen. He ran towards our table and kneeled down and with the little breath he had left he said;

"I know that what I did was stupid. I blame myself so much for forgetting your birthday and I'm genuine sorry for letting you down! IjustloveyousomuchHope." He blurred out the last words.

"Alfie," I said and put the bouquet on the table. By this time everyone was looking at us, but I couldn't care less. "Stand up." I said and did the same.

Alfie looked at me with worried eyes and he was biting his bottom lip nervously.

"I love you so, SO much." Was my final words before I attached our lips in a perfectly synched kiss.