Imagine for Olivia

{Inbox me if you want an imagine.}

FINN HARRIES YAH!

__________________________________

"GO TO YOUR ROOM IMMEDIATELY!" My mum yelled at me, like I was a five year old.

"Gladly." I said and turned around and marched up to my bedroom. I slammed the door and locked it. I looked around my room, I looked for something to break, just so I could release my anger. But I soon came to my sense, this isn't how I am. I'm not an aggressive person. Maybe I overreacted? Maybe I should walk down and apologise?

No. Then my mum would think that she'd won. 'We're moving.' That was the two words that caused all of this.

One minute we were sitting at the table, eating dinner like usual, the next minute my mum decided to open her mouth and destroy everything. My mum and dad have decided to move outside London because they want to put the 'city life' behind them. WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! And more importantly, why didn't they talk to me about it? They basically said; Pack your bags we're leaving in a week.

I tried to calm down but I just couldn't function. Then I remembered my spot. As a kid I always walked to my spot to calm down and look at the beautiful scenery around our house.

The spot was on the garage roof. My bedroom is on the 2nd floor and our garage is attached to the house so I can literally just open my window and walk out to the roof. I opened the window and walked on the roof and sat down. I placed my arms around my legs and rested my chin on my knees. I looked around. A man jogged down our street and another man was walking his dog. They didn't even noticed me sitting on the roof, looking at them.

A breeze travelled through London and me. That was when I decided to call Finn, my boyfriend. I needed someone to talk to.

"Hi Olivia." His angelic voice answered. That was when I lost it. Instead of saying hi I broke down in tears.

"Olivia, what's wrong?" I still didn't answer him.

"Olivia, answer me!" I took a deep breath before answering.

"C-can you ph-lease come over?"

"Of course. I'll be at your house in five." Finn said and I ended the call.

And just as he told me, he arrived at my house five minutes later. He knew about my spot and that was the first place he looked at.

"And how do I come up there?" Finn asked, squeezing his eyes due to the bright sunset behind my back.

"Take the ladder." I said and pointed at the ladder which leaned against the garage wall.

Finn struggled a bit but soon came climbing up to me. He sat down and placed one of his arms around my shoulders. I immediately hugged him and cries into his chest.

"Want to talk about it?" Finn whispered and rubbed my back, slowly. I nodded and sighed.

"We're moving."

I could feel how Finn's body tensed and he stopped rubbing my back. "When?" He asked in a low voice.

I looked up at his beautiful face, which had an confused look plastered on it. "In a week." I stuttered out. "And the worst part is," I began and placed a string of my hair behind my ear. "I didn't knew about it until this evening."

"Olivia." Finn said and pulled me closer to his chest, again. We both thought the same thing. 'What would happen to us?'

We've dated for a year now and my parents absolutely love him, they respect him and he respect them. I don't want our relationship to end, not like this, no it can't!

"Finn, what are we going to do?" I asked after a while.

"I don't know. I have no idea." You could hear on his voice that he was on the edge of crying, one little push and he would be in tears.

Finn can't move to Birmingham with me because he's studying here in London for another year. And I can't stay here because I don't have the money nor a job, and on top of that, I need to go to university.

"Where are you moving?" Finn asked. Oh I completely forgot to tell him that.

"To Birmingham." I answered him.

"You know what," Finn said and I looked up at him. "We can make this work. We can make this long distance relationship work."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "You really think so?"

"Of course we can, I promise you that we will talk everyday. I will take the train to Birmingham every weekend and we can spend time together here in London on the holidays." Finn said and it actually calmed me down.

"If we just stay committed and work together this can work." Finn said and hugged me once again.

"I love you so much Finn." I said and placed my head in the crook of his neck. We can make this work.