Chapter 104:EXTRA: Three Years Later (2)

Start from the beginning

head catcher hurriedly jumped off his horse and said, "Young Master Liang, the holy decree has arrived, and you need to go to the county to receive the decree quickly."

As soon as he said this, everyone nearby was surprised. O holy decree, Liang Han actually wants to receive the holy decree!

Uncle Liang hurriedly said, "Liang Han, you hurry up to receive the holy order." Don't let the Holy Providence wait.

Uncle Liang was also confused: "Yes, yes, you can't let the holy will wait for a long time."

Liang Han who said this suddenly sweated. However, I also know that receiving the holy decree is a very solemn thing, and it should be a father-in-law to announce the holy decree, and indeed cannot let others wait for him.

The head catcher gave the horse to Liang Han to ride. Uncle Liang hurriedly stepped forward to thank him, and then said: "Today our family is doing a happy event, and the head catcher stays to have a cup of joy bar."

Liang Han rode a fast horse to the gate of the county, and after getting off the horse, he pulled his clothes, a little glad that he was dressed more formally because he was going to the wedding today, and he would not look rude.

Master Zhao, who was waiting at the door, saw Liang Han coming, greeted him, and talked to Liang Han about the matters to pay attention to when greeting the holy decree as he walked.

Liang Han nodded when he heard this, and thought in his heart: "It is such a troublesome thing to receive the holy decree."

When they knelt down to listen to the holy decree with Zheng Zexing, Liang Han only understood: "Mukden undertakes, the emperor decrees." This sentence, the back of the crepe listening is more confused.

Therefore, when the holy decree was heard, Liang Han saluted according to Zheng Zexing's appearance.

Then, Liang Han received the holy decree in a foggy manner.

Grandpa Hu smiled and congratulated, "Congratulations to Master Liang." " Liang Hanmeng circle, how did he become Master Liang? However, he also remembered what Master Zhao said to him before, and handed the wrapped red seal to the other party with a smile: "Thank you." Tired of Grandpa Hu.

Then watched the other party skillfully accept his red envelope.

Next, naturally, Zheng Zexing, the host, was responsible for entertaining Hu Gonggong, while Liang Han was a companion.

After pushing cups and changing glasses, Zheng Zexing was talking with Hu Gonggong during the banquet, and Liang Han was a companion, occasionally humble when Hu Gonggong praised him.

After sending Grandpa Hu to rest, Liang Han saw that there was no one else in the hall, so he had the opportunity to ask Zheng Zexing: "County master, why does Grandpa Hu call me an adult?"

Zheng Zexing explained to him: "Because of the matter of wheat seeds and potatoes, Your Majesty has specially appointed you as a zhengliupin chenglang." He said, "Lord Liang, just call me Lord Zheng or call me in the future."

Liang Han guessed that he was made an official, but he just didn't know what kind of official he was. Then I was very worried: "I am a rough man who farms the land, how can I become an official."

Zheng Zexing couldn't help but laugh, and then said, "Lord Liang don't worry, Cheng Jilang is just a loose official, and he only has no actual official business to do.

Liang Han was relieved when he heard it. He couldn't even understand the holy decree, and it would be too difficult for him to let him go to officialdom and mess around. If it's just an honorary title, it's easy to do: "That's good, that's good." I was really afraid of going into officialdom and making a series of jokes. Then he smiled and said, "Listen to you call me Lord Liang, this title is really awkward."