Chapter 98: The Day of Being a Daddy!

Start from the beginning

"Okay then."

While eating, Liang Han heard the system prompt. When the planted potatoes were ready to be harvested, he got up and closed the door to the living room, and then beckoned the system panel.

Seeing his move, Zhang Qingzhu asked curiously, "What's wrong?"

"It's time for the potatoes to be collected." I'll turn the time around. After Liang Han adjusted the time ratio to one to one, "It seems that some are busy today."

Zhang Qingzhu lowered his voice and said, "This baby is so good, it hasn't been half a month, and I collected another potato."

"What are you going to plant next?"

Liang Han returned to the table: "What do you have in mind?"

Zhang Qingzhu thought for a while: "Then let's grow food." Save more wheat seeds and potatoes.

Thinking of such a baby who ignores the season, Zhang Qingzhu is happy: "When we wait for winter, we can grow some greens to eat." It's so good, even in winter we have greens to eat.

"If you can sell vegetables in the winter, you can definitely sell them for a good price." It's a pity that we don't dare to sell.

Liang Han said: "In fact, rich people also have greens to eat in winter, but it is not easy to grow, so the price is not low." I want to think about how to see if I can have the opportunity to sell the food a few times, maybe I have the opportunity to make a profit.

Zhang Qingzhu felt a little risky: "It's better not to sell vegetables." What to do if you are suspected. Anyway, our family is living quite well now, so there is no need to take that risk.

"To make money, you better think of something safer."

Liang Han is not a reckless person, not to mention that now that he has a family and a business, there is really no need to risk money in order to make money: "Good. Let's see how the fish ball business is doing. When I have saved enough money, I plan to open another hot and sour powder shop while winter is not yet coming.

"Then let's save up some more noodles." Zhang Qingzhu was a little worried when he thought of needing so many noodles, "Let's get the fish balls first." 

The next day.

After the two sent Xiaoshi and Fang Yun's children to the private school, they set up a car and returned to the village.

When I went home first, the family's chickens and dogs had been brought to the new home. But he raised so many pigs that he couldn't get over and had no place to raise them.

Liang Han looked at the pig raised in the backyard: "It's a good head."

Zhang Qingzhu looked at the round fat pigs and was also very pleased: "It grows well, which is also thanks to the fact that we have been feeding." The people in the village don't raise pigs like we do. By the end of the year, it should be able to grow to three hundred pounds.

Looking at these twenty-five pigs, Zhang Qingzhu asked: "Do you calculate how much so many pigs can be sold for."

Liang Han calculated for him: "Even if you are twenty wen and one catty, twenty-five heads can be sold for almost one hundred and fifty yuan."

"Wow! So much money! Zhang Qingzhu looked at those pigs, feeling like he was looking at a large pile of copper money, "Even if we don't do anything else, we won't be afraid of poverty just raising pigs!"

Liang Han also feels that raising pigs is actually a good investment, after all, they are not short of food. Even if he can't raise it himself, it is cost-effective to ask someone to help raise pigs, so he said to Zhang Qingzhu: "Otherwise, let's ask someone to help raise pigs." Let's see how many good sows can be raised, if we raise good sows, we don't have to spend money on piglets in the future.