Chapter 86: Everybody's Scheme!

Zhang Qingzhu thought again: "So many people have to use a lot of grain, we have to pull a few bags of noodles to go to the little aunt's house, right?"

Liang Han said, "We don't have to take care of the meal at noon, so many people, we have to set up a few tables." Aren't there going to be a big dinner in the village tonight, and let's buy a pig to add vegetables?" "Originally, he wanted to buy two sheep, but he still prefers to eat lamb. But the villagers obviously think pork is tasty. Sending a fat pig used to have a lot of face.

Zhang Qingzhu felt that a pig was not cheap, at least it had to be more than two. But thinking about so many people in the village helping to work together, it would be a little bad if they didn't say it. In this way, when the big banquet is opened generously, it has face, and it can also make everyone feel that they are generous and convenient to find someone to work in the future. He said, "Okay, just do it." When to buy pigs? There is no special pig breeding in our village to sell meat. "At this time, the pigs raised by everyone are not big enough to be killed and eaten." As for the twenty pigs raised in their family, they have not grown yet, and it is a pity to kill them.

"Let the uncle buy it in the afternoon." Liang Han squatted down and picked out the potatoes, "Uncle should know which village has pigs for sale." "Otherwise, whose house do butchers usually go to sell pigs?"

Xiao Shi was carrying a small shovel to plane potatoes not far from them, and when he heard their words, he asked curiously, "Uncle Liang, what is the big banquet?" How to open ah?

Liang Han explained to him while digging potatoes: "Opening a big banquet is when the whole village sets up a table to eat together. If there is a big event in the village, there will be a big banquet for everyone to celebrate. At that time, each family will come up with something and get together to make a table for a good meal.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and said to him: "This kind of thing as opening a big banquet is usually not encountered, and without a very big happy event, there will be no big banquet at all."

"I grew up so big, except this time, and I met it once, when I was nine years old." Because it was a big harvest and everyone was happy. The village chief said he wanted to celebrate the harvest year. Xiao Shi thought it was very interesting when he heard it: "It's really a village to eat together, how lively it is." Was it as lively as when you were married? Liang Han smiled: "Becoming a parent is not as lively as opening a big banquet." "Most of the people who came from their clan and the kind of villagers who had a little relationship with their family were polite. Not all villagers participated.

Otherwise, every year, just eating the ceremony will make the villagers unbearable.

As soon as Xiao Shi heard it, he knew that it must be particularly lively: "Do you want to light a fire for dinner at night?" Just like the bonfire in Uncle Liang's story. He looked at Zhang Qingzhu, "Uncle Xiaozhu, have you ever met a big banquet, but just get together to eat a banquet?"

"At that time, our village seemed to have invited a wild opera group to sing opera, but it was particularly lively anyway." Our village still has to see how the village chief decides this time.

Xiao Shi Yi was ready to ask a few friends, and their news was more informed. After looking up at the other fields and seeing the familiar little friends, "Uncle Liang, Uncle Xiaozhu, I'll go over there and dig potatoes."

"Okay, go play."

Zhang Qingzhu squatted down and picked out the shaved potatoes, "This head is so small." "Only Liang Han is half the size of the system, and some are even smaller.

"Lack of fertility, not very good growth." The potatoes he grew in space were not small, and the yield was almost eight thousand catties per mu.

The potato seeds he bought were already good, and the system had the ability to cultivate and select better seeds, so the yield became higher.