Chapter 84: The potatoes are ripe!

Start from the beginning

Zhang Qingzhu took the small stone back, and when he saw the cooking smoke coming out of the kitchen, he knew that Liang Han had already started cooking.

Walking to the kitchen door, I saw Liang Han busy inside.

Zhang Qingzhu went in, washed his hands, and picked up the knife: "These washed dishes are meant to be made, right?"

"Well, you cut celery and beans first." Cut the tomatoes when they are used. Liang Han was skimming the ribs and using chopsticks to clip the boiled bloody ribs onto the plate.

Xiao Shi rushed to the kitchen door, saw that there was meat and vegetables on the table, and asked, "Uncle Liang, what are you going to do?"

Liang Han turned back to him and said, "Six dishes, there are your favorite braised pork ribs." Seeing that he was still carrying his school bag, he said to him, "You put the bag in the house first." Take advantage of the morning to write your homework. Xiao Shi said happily, "Master did not leave homework today." "But I also carried my school bag back to my room first."

Zhang Qingzhu cut vegetables and saw the dough rolled out on the board: "Paste the cake to eat?"

"Hmm. Stew the ribs, just to the cake. Liang Han fished out all the ribs and asked him, "Is the ribs spicy or not spicy?" "Let's

follow the taste of the little stone." Don't make it too spicy. When it comes to spicy, Zhang Qingzhu can't help but say, "I'm really getting more and more spicy now." I used to be able to eat only a little spicy, but now I don't think it's spicy. "Make me chili powder tomorrow to eat." I'd love to eat that. "

Okay. Tomorrow I will buy some chrysanthemums, eat too spicy in the summer and easy to catch fire, drink some chrysanthemum tea to go to the fire. Liang Han took a few dried peppers and washed them and asked Zhang Qingzhu to help cut them.

After the pot was cleaned, Liang Han began to fry the meat in a skillet, and when the water was added and the stew began, he pasted the cake on it.

Liang Han covered the pot, added firewood to the bottom of the stove, and wiped his face with the wet towel around his neck: "The stew has been going on for a long time, and we are late for dinner today." 

"It doesn't matter. I even brought oil lamps and candles. Zhang Qingzhu moved two stools and placed them in the kitchen doorway, "Come and sit."

Liang Han sat down, "Think it's like here, are you still used to it?"

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and said, "With you both here, where you live the same, what are you not used to?"

After Xiao Shi packed up his things, he also moved a stool to sit next to them: "Uncle Liang, when will our shop open?" 

"Wait until the potatoes at home are harvested." Liang Han calculated, "You should also get the time of August."

"There's not much time left." Xiao Shi asked them, "When the shop is open, will we continue to live here?" 

"Don't continue to live." When we are about to collect the potatoes, we will return them to the village. Liang Han said to him, "But in the future, if it rains and snows, it is convenient for you to come and live here."

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and asked him, "Does Xiao Shi want to live in the city?" 

"It's easy to live and go to school in the city." Xiao Shi was still a little hesitant, "But if you live in the city, you won't see the wheat."

Liang Han smiled: "That's true." If you've been living in town, you won't have many chances to play with them.

Zhang Qingzhu comforted him: "In fact, in the village, you usually can't see them when you go to school, so you can play with them for two days when you are resting." We live in the city, and when you are resting, we can also take you back to the village to live for two days.