Danielle and Rodrigo(Finale)

After Danielle and Rodrigo graduated, Rodrigo got an acting gig, Danielle got a good paying job fresh out of college, which also allowed her a flexible work schedule, that enabled her to study for her masters.

Timmy on the other hand got into medical school to become a gynecologist.The three of them were still keeping in touch and they reunited again for Danielle and Rodrigo's Engagement party.
Rodrigo had proposed to Danielle a year after they graduated college and their wedding was set to 6 weeks later.

Timmy was maid of honor and she planned the wedding carefully and systemically in order not to avoid errors and make that day extra special for her two best friends.

Danielle was all smiles, even moreso because her entire family had made it to her wedding.

Rodrigo on the other hand was nervous and it took the combined efforts of his friends to calm him down.

The wedding went on smoothly and soon they were on their honeymoon in Seychelles

A year later Danielle gave birth to twin boys and the entire family gathered again for the celebration of the twins. Anna and Sarah.

THE END.

I hoped you enjoyed this story. If you did, please don't hesitate to check out my other stories....

THANK YOU FOR READING.....