Party!!!

“Oh my goodness”Timmy said.
“This house is so big.”She continued.

“Do you even know who's house this is?”

“Yh, a girl invited me.”

“And you just decided to come”

“Danielle,lighten up, this is College remember, a time to have fun and live your life to the fullest.”

“I know but.”

“You have finally moved out of your parents house, you now have freedom.Isn't that worth celebrating?”

“Well...I guess”

“You guessed right? Now come on let's get a drink.”

Few moments later

“Hey Timmy, Glad to see that you could make it.Who's this?”

“This is my best friend Danielle”

“Hi Danielle, hope you are enjoying the party.”

“Yh, it's very...loud”

“Danielle!!!”

“It's alright, you are correct, it is loud, I mean it's because of the music.”

“Exactly! What would a party be without music?Timmy said, staring pointedly at Danielle.”

“Yh, am sorry.”

“Oh there is no need to be sorry dear, I know that you are still trying to come out of your shell.”

“Anyways can you come with me timmy, I want to introduce you to the girls.”

“Oh ok,I will see you later, Danielle.”

“Sure, I'm right here.”

The girl whose name was Renee took Timmy to her room,where she met the rest of her friends.

“Girls, Meet the girl I was telling you about, Her name's timmy and we are on the same major.”

“Oh, welcome.”

“Hi.”Timmy said nervously.

After a few minutes of talking one of the girls turn to Timmy and said..

“I know it has only been like a few minutes but I really feel like we have clicked like seriously.”

“I know right.”

“So Timmy on behalf of everybody I want to welcome you to the group and we have a surprise for you”

“Oh um..sure.”

Danielle stood in the living room of Anita's house awkwardly for what seemed like forever until she saw Renee arrive with Timmy who was wearing a blindfold walking towards the center of the living room.

“Ok guys quiet down. So as you all know the first day of school is on Monday and on the first party of the year we get to decide the class dummy for the year, because why not right?”

“So this year we decided to choose a girl called Timmy or rather a boy called Timmy because she behaves like a boy she has a boy's name and she dresses like a boy like I mean who does that.”

“Renee what's going on?

“Oh you don't know sweetie you just got booked.”

“What!!!you told me that you had a surprise for me I thought we were friends!”

“Why would I want to be friends with you, you're so weird I will never be friends with you.”

“Next time don't trust girls that invite you to parties so easily even though we don't know you”Another girl said.

“Bring the large bowl of red paint.”By that time three girls were holding timmy while three guys lifted a heavy bucket of paint ready to dump it on Timmy, when Danielle suddenly appeared and pushed him out of the way, before anyone could understand what was going on she had pushed Renee into the Bucket of paint, Renee was mortified.

“Oh my goodness my beautiful hair how dare you?”

“How dare you try and do that, Timmy has been nothing but nice to you but I guess it's because you're feeling so insecure you were not loved as a child, where you?
On hearing  that everybody started laughing at Renee.

“It was supposed to be her, not me.” Renee said crying.

“Who is the class dummy now!” Danielle said as she grabbed Timmy's arm and left the party....