The movie date

The rest of the day passed and soon Danielle was on her way to her date with Chris.
Back home Rodrigo was confused "Ugh what is happening to me"he said his feelings for Danielle although carefully concealed were starting to resurface with full Force.

He even went ahead to get a girlfriend so that he could forget about Danielle because even though Rodrigo was in love with Danielle he didn't believe in love because of his parents failed marriage. Rodrigo had thought that his parents were going to be together forever because of the love they always displayed together but when he was 10 his parents marriage came shattering down revealing years of bitterness that was carefully concealed.Although Mr and Mrs Rodriguez are in a good place, his mum remarried and his dad is happy the way he is and they still talk regularly because of Rodrigo, but because of what happened to his parents marriage he gave up on love.

Rodrigo still talked to his stepfather and he got along with him well, but he sort of hated him for marrying his mother thereby shattering any hope of his parents getting back together, and he tried as much as possible not to hate him cause he knew it wasn't his fault.

Danielle arrived at the movie theater at exactly 8:00 and met Chris waiting for her by the door, looking like a doorman and quite nervous.
Have you been waiting here for long.Danielle said

Not really,I was afraid that you wouldn't show.Chris said looking relieved

Why wouldn't I show.

Well, because of Rodrigo.He said

How does Rodrigo have any thing to do with it.She said getting slightly irritated.

No it's not that,he seemed so intent on you not going out with him and part of me thought u were going to listen to him.He said

Well forget about that, I'm here aren't I?.Danielle said trying to hide how uncomfortable she was.

You are right, let's go inside.He said.

I picked out this great movie for us, it's called the life of Chandice Reid Morrison 😉 the movie is so good.He said sounding very excited 😆

I think I'll be the judge of that,I have heard of that movie though but I haven't had the time to go and see it, might as well see what all the fuss is about.She said.

One movie later.

Ok that movie was amazing,I admit I thought it was going to be boring,I guess I was wrong.Danielle said as soon as she stepped out of the theater

See I told you,I have been wanting to see the movie for a long time, but I thought why not go see the movie with someone special.He said.

Aww u think am special.Danielle said blushing.

Of course,I really like you danielle.....uh as a friend.Chris said trying to hide the color in his cheeks and smiling nervously

Thank you and for the record you have great taste in movies.she said.

I know right

I can't believe what Chandice had to go through at such a young age.she said

Well at least she was Rich 🤑

That doesn't justify what happened to her, loosing her parents, being harassed,her husband cheating on her, she went through a lot and still kept a brave face and worked hard to get to the top.danielle said

Like she's very brave, but do they really pay actors and actresses that kind of money for a role.Chris said

I know right, that's a lot of money for one role,I can see why Rodrigo likes acting a lot.She said laughing.

Yh.Chris said slightly uncomfortable.

Chris walked Danielle home and they talked all the way, until they got to danielle's house.

Thanks for walking me home.danielle said

Nahh it was nothing.Chris said

So I guess this is goodbye.danielle said already at the front door.

Yh well till Monday.Chris said laughing.

Yh I guess so.danielle said

But before Chris could leave danielle did the most surprising thing.

Wait.danielle said tugging at his arm.

Yh

Danielle pulled him and kissed him on the cheek.

I really had a nice time tonight, maybe we could do it again.she said

Of course.Chris said smiling.And with that they parted ways.