Rodrigo

Danielle got home that day feeling hopeful, maybe her new school isn't so bad after all, after all she had already made a new friend, but she forgot to collect her number,Guess she will just have to do that tomorrow, and with that she did her assignments,ate and got ready for bed.
She woke up to the sound of water dripping on her hair, and discovered that it was her mother who was soaking and later found out that she overslept and her father went without her,she was mortified,as she got up and got ready for school,but she was already an hour late by the time she got to school and the principal gave her detention after school, Danielle was once again mortified and wished that the ground could once again open up and swallow her as she had never gotten detention in her life, but at the end of the day she had no choice but to comply.
Detention time came and after exchanging numbers with Timmy,she headed for detention.Detention seemed so slow and boring and by the the time she finished detention she rushed out so fast that she bumped into another person, they both collided on the floor because of the force and danielle was utterly embarrassed but to her surprise the mysterious boy was laughing and asked her where she was going to in such a hurry, she replied she was rushing home and that her parents will be wondering where she is, the boy then offered to walk her home since it was getting late and he didn't want her to be walking alone by herself,so she agreed and the boy later introduced himself as Rodrigo.After a long walk they finally reached Danielle's house and she thanked Rodrigo, little did she know that was the start of a budding romance.