Rodrigo has a girlfriend

"This is my girlfriend Jessica,"I met her over spring break" rodrigo said
"How can you meet someone over spring break and decide to go steady with the person all of a sudden"danielle thought.

"Oh that's so nice you guys are such a cute couple" danielle said as she left the hallway.she felt like crying, just when she wanted to tell rodrigo how she felt he went ahead and got a girlfriend.Danielle got home feeling discouraged and she just wanted to stay in her room forever.

The next day she joined the physics club were people were people gathered to talk about their love for physics and how it relates to their future careers.At first she had wanted timmy to try out with timmy, but timmy was already in the math club so she didn't want to try out so danielle tried out alone, she felt comfortable there filled with like minded people discussing physics and their careers relating to physics.there was one guy in particular that caught danielle's eye mainly because he wanted to study engineering like danielle, danielle felt instantly drawn to him and by the look on the guy's face she could tell he felt it too.

"Hey" the boy from earlier said
"Hi"
"My name's Chris nice to meet you,what's your name"
"Danielle"she replied
"So u want to be an engineer too huh"
"Yh"
"I am glad I am not the only one,so many people are running away from engineering because it's so hard and technical"
"I know right, they don't know the rewards that come with it, they are basically modern day heroes"she replied.

"Yh so are you headed to lunch"he said
"Yh"she said
"Ok let's have lunch together it's not everyday we see girls that are into all this technical stuff especially one as beautiful as beautiful as you"
Danielle was shocked at the boy's response was he trying to flirt with her
"So are you trying to say that girls that are into that stuff are not beautiful"
"No!! that's not what am saying at all"the boy replied clearly nervous
"I just think you are really pretty"he said
"Oh thank you"she said trying hard not to blush
"Sooo want to go to lunch together"
"Sure lead the way"she said as they headed in the direction of the cafeteria together.

Thanks for reading 💓
To all those that have been sticking around since the first chapter, I appreciate it.pls don't forget to vote and comment, they are much appreciated 😃