Rodrigo confesses his feelings.

Monday rolled in and danielle saw herself being grilled by Timmy.

"So how was the date,I need all the details.Timmy said."

"What's there to tell,it was good.danielle said still thinking about that kiss she shared with Chris". Although it was just a cheek kiss, she didn't think herself capable of doing something like that and wondered if she should have done it at all.
Just then Rodrigo joined in.

"Hey, Danielle how was your date with Chris". Rodrigo said mockingly.

"It was nice, not that it was any of your business" .

"I wonder what you see in him anyway".

"What I see in him is not your business" Danielle said in an angry tone.

"ok ,ok sorry no need to get all angry". Rodrigo said trying to calm her down.

"I have to get to class, Timmy are you coming?."

"uh sure".Timmy said feeling a bit awkward.

"Sounds like Rodrigo is a bit jealous".Timmy said after they had left the hallway.

"I don't care if he is!, he's dating someone, so he has no right to be jealous."

"He is acting a bit strange thou"Timmy said.

"Like I said I don't care"

"Woah!Calm down, what's going on between you two anyway?".

"Nothing! Let's just get to class".
After class, Danielle saw Chris.Feeling a bit awkward, she walked up to him.

"Hey"Danielle said, blushing a little.

"Hey"

"So about that kiss, I'm sorry about that,I shouldn't have done that out of the blue"

"I don't know why u are sorry, but am not"

"What!"Danielle said taken by surprise.

"Let me say this straight,I really like you Danielle"

"You do?"

"Yes,I thought I didn't have a chance, cause I thought u liked Rodrigo, but now I see that's not the case."

"Yeah that's true"

"You don't like Rodrigo right"?. Chris said quirking an eyebrow

"Of course not"Danielle said not able to meet Chris's eye.

"Cool,can I walk you home"

"Sure". She said
Meanwhile Back In Rodrigo's house.

"I can't do this anymore, Danielle what have you done to me"Rodrigo said clearly frustrated.He then called Jessica to come over.By the time Jessica came, the Sun had begun to set.

"Hey babe"Jessica said as she kissed Rodrigo.

"Sure, what is it".She said as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"What are you doing". Rodrigo said confused.

"What does it look like am doing"

"We are not doing that"Rodrigo said in a firm tone.

"What!, but u told me to come over,I assumed you were ready."She said a little disappointed.

"No, that's not why I called you to come over".

"Then what is it?".She said quirking an eyebrow.

"I think we should break up"Rodrigo said dropping the bombshell.

"What!Why"

"We just don't work anymore,we both went into this relationship too fast"

"That's not the reason you are breaking up with me".She said looking Rodrigo straight in the eye.

"What are you talking about". Rodrigo said trying to hide his shock.

"Admit it, it's because of that girl, Danielle right, you like her".

"No that's not the case.I have wanted to break up with you for a while".

"Will you stop lying to me! How dare you disrespect me like this.What does that girl have that I don't have".

"Jessica pls". Rodrigo said trying to calm her down.

"No Rodrigo,I can't believe you would do this to me".

"But no problem,I don't need you,I can replace you in another minute, you don't know what you are missing".She said as she stormed off and slammed the door on Rodrigo.
The next day after classes Rodrigo walked up to Timmy.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second".Rodrigo said feeling a little shy.

"Sure, what's up."

"I broke up with Jessica".

"Ok what does that have to do with me".Timmy asked a bit confused.

"I need your help to ask Danielle to be my girlfriend".

"Aha!,so u admit you like her" Timmy exclaimed.

"Yes timmy,are you happy now".

"Very, Thank you very much". Timmy said smiling.

"But why do you need my help, just walk up to her and ask her". She continued.

"Because I need practice,I need it to be perfect,I am a nervous wreck Timmy".

"Ok,ok just pretend I am danielle and say what's on your mind".

"Ok".He then took a deep breath and said.

"Danielle,I just wanted you to know that I like you,a lot,I like how your brow crinkles when you are thinking of something,I like your beautiful smile.I like how nervous you get when I tease you and how jealous you get when you see me talking to other girls, and also how you blush whenever I talk about how smart you are.I really like you danielle and I want you to be my girlfriend". He said.

"So you like all those things, aren't those her bad features".Timmy said.

"Never mind,I love danielle so much and am so glad you guys are getting together" She continued.

"What!!"
Rodrigo froze and turned around and saw Danielle staring at him in shock.

Thanks for reading.More chapters coming soon 🔜. Meanwhile don't forget to check my Debut Novelette called "A Man like Xavier Reid" on Amazon.