Chapter 82: The County Master Visits!

Start from the beginning

Liang Han in the kitchen poured three cups of tea, these cups were still bought by the way when he was married, in order to look good when he was hospitality, and this time it was just used. After pouring the tea, Liang Han took out the watermelon that was frozen in the cold water and cut it, and cut two melons, "Well, these should be enough." "I think as long as I don't lose my hospitality."

Liang Han entered the room with a smile and put the herbal tea and fruit bowl on the table: "Try the watermelon, this is my own planting, sand and sweet, very thirst-quenching." Han Ceteng smiled, "I didn't expect Brother Liang to be young, but you have a good craft of planting melons." Liang Han smiled modestly: "Slowly exploring the accumulated experience is also good luck." Han Seteng continued: "Farming is also a skill, and the Liang brothers are obviously very talented. Of course, luck is also good. I heard you got a new wheat seed, and this year's harvest is as much as three hundred catties, is that true?

Liang Han was not surprised that they would know the news. Originally, Liang Han did not think that there was anything in the yield of more than three hundred catties per mu, but seeing the crazy appearance of the people in the village, he knew that he had obviously underestimated this seed.

Because it comes to food issues, farmers are more sensitive. It's also normal for news to go viral. Originally, the village chief did not prohibit the transmission, and even if it was prohibited, he could not stop it. Most of the daughters-in-law in the village are from outside the village, how can they not care about their mother-in-law at all. It was natural for the news to get out.

Therefore, I heard that many people in the village are envious of the people in their village. I could only stretch my neck and wait for the coming year. Those who have good manners with Dongluo Village are naturally sure that they have the opportunity to get wheat seeds in the next year, while others are not sure. Therefore, recently many people have come to talk to people in their village. Especially Liang Han, those relatives who can't beat the eight rods are all pulling and pulling in the relationship, almost set up, just to get the wheat seeds.

Liang Han has been annoyed in recent days, let the wind go, let them wait for the next year. In the coming year he would sell seeds to the villagers outside. This gradually subsided a little.

Hearing Han Ceteng mention the seeds, Liang Han said, "This is indeed true. However, the seeds were all divided among the villagers, and I didn't keep much of them myself, so even if the two wanted me to sell some, I couldn't take out many seeds. "Even if he had, he wasn't going to do it this year." It was already a very eye-catching thing, I don't know how many people are staring at it, he naturally does not do those things that make people suspicious.

Zheng Zexing asked, "I don't know who bought your seeds from?" "The yield of three hundred catties per mu is still the yield of inferior fields." How great is the significance of this pride, as an official of the imperial court, he knows it more deeply.

This is a great good thing for the benefit of the people, and it is also the achievement of territorial officials. He looked at Han Ceteng vaguely, "This is the reason why this person cares so much." The last thing Liang Han wanted others to ask was the source of the seed, but he had already made up this reason: "I bought this seed on my way to Pingding City a few years ago." Halfway through my break, I met two men pulling wheat seeds, they were two brothers, and they didn't listen to the accent like the people on our side. When we were chatting, they talked to me about seeds, and told me how good that seed was. I didn't believe it at first, but seeing that his wheat seeds were very full, I planned to buy some to try it.

Liang Han smiled and said, "I actually bought it with the intention of bumping into the big luck, and I didn't expect to really hit the big luck." Han Ceteng smiled, "This shows that you are lucky, God let you encounter such a good thing." It is also because you have the courage to change to others, in most cases, you will not believe them, and naturally you will not buy this kind of seed. The truth and falsity of Liang Han's words, Han Ceteng did not have the heart to go to the roots. Even if it was a good seed cultivated by those two unknown brothers, he only needed to ensure that Zheng Zexing could get a piece of the credit before the matter spread. Besides, he looked at Liang Han and said, "This man also found potatoes." Is it really bad luck? Or because of worry.