Elizabeth's POV:

It's been two days since the trial, Enzo is investigating the courthouse but he hasn't told me how it's going which I think is the reason I was called into his office really early in the morning, I've barely gotten any sleep since we've been here so to say I was exhausted was a big understatement.

I decided I would just try to go back to sleep after this meeting so I didn't bother changing out of my pajamas or getting coffee. When I got into Enzo's office a teenager was standing in front of him, he had beautiful Hispanic skin, and brown eyes and you could tell he's been working out, they both looked at me, as he gave me a once-over his expression remained blank and Enzo motioned for me to sit down in front of him, which I hesitantly did. I could feel the teenager staring at me but I kept my eyes trained on my brother.

" Why am I here?" I quickly questioned, Enzo had a file on his desk with a picture of the teenager pinned to the cover of it. I don't like the feeling of this.

" Elizabeth meet your new personal bodyguard, Alfonso Sanchez. Sanchez, meet Elizabeth." The supposed Alfonso jerked his head as a way to greet me but I just stared at Enzo. He has to be joking right now.

" Brother, I am not in the mood to be messed with. What do you want?"

Enzo looked straight at me, I looked back at him.

"Nobody told her?" Alfonso asked Enzo as if I wasn't right in front of him.

" Yeah, that seems to be a re-occurring thing here," I stated, they weren't messing with me which didn't peculiarly make me feel better.

" When have we kept things from you?"

He can't be serious.

" The only way I knew about the mafia was because you messed up and I heard you talking about it, you never told me that you were even considering hiring a bodyguard, and you aren't telling me something right now. What is going on Enzo?" I had this overwhelming feeling in the pit of my stomach that told me something was wrong and I wanted it to stop.

Enzo got up and motioned for us to follow him, I walked behind him and Sanchez was behind me as he led us to the conference room on the third floor. This room is only for mafia business which is further adding to the feeling I'm getting. We all took a seat at the round table, Enzo had men positioned outside the room, and while I was entirely freaking out, Alfonso looked bored.

" We did some investigating on the courthouse to try and figure out who paid the police off and It ended up coming from an anonymous person."

" Well did you figure out who this anonymous person was?"

" Yes, his name is Jürgen Becker, he's the leader of the Germanian-Russian mafia, we suspect he was the one who Sierra used to work for. They had an affair before she got arrested, which could be why he's trying to soften the blow for sierra. He seems to be in love with her. He's also angry because of the trial, he's coming after you, which is why we hired the bodyguard.

Well, here goes nothing...

" I'm afraid it goes deeper than that brother." Alfonso and Enzo looked at me in question.

" What do you mean Liz?"

" This isn't my first run-in with this particular mafia, they've been after me for a while. He isn't mad because of the trial and he's not in love with Sierra. It's a front he put on to get closer to me, you're right about him being mad that sierra got arrested though, but not for the reasons you think." Enzo stared at me like I just grew two heads, Alfonso was bored again but you could tell he was slightly intrigued.

Enzo got up and told the guard to get my brothers.

" Don't say anything else until our brothers get here." He demanded, I had a feeling this was going to be a long meeting so I left to get coffee without telling anyone where I was going, Alfonso followed me.