Fernando's POV

When my brothers told me that they found my bambina I was overjoyed, what made me even more excited was when I was told to go pick her up from the airport since everyone had work. I couldn't help feeling nervous about meeting her. She was taken when she was 2 by that poor excuse of a mother.

What if she hates us? What if she isn't the sweet little girl that was taken from us all those years ago?

I shook these thoughts out of my head as I pulled up to the airport, time to find my little sister!! 

Time skip

Elizabeth's POV 

I'm sitting in a car that cost more than my life, next to a guy that looks like he could kill me without lifting a finger, my ribs feel like they were sat on by an elephant, and my legs feel like they're going to fall off. My life is amazing (note the sarcasm). 

I didn't notice that we pulled up to a freaking mansion, just great. I have to live with arrogant rich kids who care more about money than they do their own family. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Fernando said," Are you ok bambina?" I just met this guy and he looks at me with more concern than my own mother ever has.

    " Yes, I'm fine," I can tell he didn't believe me but thankfully he didn't say anything. 

" Ok, bambina, let's go inside. Your brothers are really excited to see you." 

As we stepped out of the car and
started walking towards the mansion, I grew more nervous and with each step I took I had to stop myself from wincing. Fernando seemed to notice my nervousness so he grabbed my hand and said, " It's going to be ok Liz."

When we reached the door I was still on the verge of a panic attack but I had to show my brothers that I'm not scared of them, so I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths.

When I opened my eyes 5 scary men looked at me with varying emotions, some were sad and others were what looked like joy. I must be imagining thing's nobody's happy to see me. 

The silence was unbearable, until a tall man with brown hair, a light beard and brown eyes spoke up," I'm Marcel and I'm 24," he said with a smile I couldn't return due to fear. 

"I'm Dante, I'm 19 and I'm the greatest brother of all time," a tall man with dark brown hair, and blue eyes said. 

"I'm Carlo, I'm 25." He looked the most comforting out of all my brothers, with blue eyes, brown hair, and a smile that lit up his face.

" My name is Enzo, I'm your legal guardian, and I'm 27," this man was by far the scariest man I've ever seen, he produced a powerful aura that demanded respect. 

"I'm Fernando, and I'm 21." The man that picked me up said.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when all eyes turned to me so I assumed it was my turn to introduce myself.

"I'm Elizabeth and I'm 14." Awkward silence filled the room as my brothers stared at me. 

"Dante, show Elizabeth to her room. It's been a long day and she must be tired." I was grateful Enzo said this because I wasn't just tired I was exhausted both mentally and physically. 

I followed Dante up the stairs which wasn't easy with the pain in my abdomen and legs. We walked for what seemed like hours but was really only a few minutes until we stopped at a wooden door.

"Ok, this is your room tesoro. My room is right across from yours, if you need anything that's where I'll be," he says before walking in the direction of his room, I was about to open my door when he suddenly says," I'm glad your back tesoro." I didn't know what to say to that so I just nodded and went into the room.

I'm too lazy to describe the room so I'm just going to show you.

I loved this room, too bad I won't be staying there long, once my brothers get to know me they'll definitely kick me out

I loved this room, too bad I won't be staying there long, once my brothers get to know me they'll definitely kick me out. After all, I am just a waste of space. 

That was my last thought before welcoming the darkness and falling into a deep sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm sorry for the slow updates school started and my schedule has been crazy.

I hope you enjoyed Fernandos POV please let me know if you want more POV changes.