Enzo's POV:

⚠️TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND R@PE⚠️

I knew it.

When Liz first came here I knew something was up, she seemed distant, like she was hiding something.

I just didn't know what she was hiding or I would've taken care of it.

I should've prevented that woman from taking my little sister away from us, this is all my fault.

Elizabeth is broken and in pain because of me.

To say I was furious was the biggest understatement of the year. But I had to stay calm for my brother's and for Liz.

Speaking of my brother's, they each shared a look of complete horror and anger.

They each had tears in their eyes and it hurt me to see them like that.

I had to get Liz to calm down somehow, I needed to ask her more questions about what happened to her.

She was sobbing, and had her head tucked into her arms.

" Liz, take a deep breathe please, you need to calm down." Jordan said what I had just been thinking.

Jordan was the only one out of our friend group that was here, which wasn't unusual, considering he lives here, but that's a topic for another time.

Jordan got liz to calm down and the boys seemed to have snapped out of their thoughts and were all sat at the edge of lizs' bed, everyone turned to me and I realized I was supposed to be the one to ask her questions.

"What did daniel and sierra do to you?" I quietly asked, hoping not to make her upset again.

"Everything." She mumbled, staring at her bed.

I knew she didn't want to go into detail and I'm okay with that, I don't think the boys or I could handle knowing everything right now.

"How long has this been going on?"I hesitantly asked.

"6 years." She whispered, but we all heard it and sharp intakes of breath were heard throughout the room.

"Why didn't you tell anyone, Liz?" Marcel softly asked.

" I did, nobody listened. The police got involved once after one of my teachers saw my bruises but the case was dropped."

"Why was the case dropped?"Carlo asked, I could tell he was trying to stay calm.

" Daniel payed them off, he got the police to drop the case and say I lied, that I was mad at him and sierra for not getting what I wanted, so I was just saying things to get them in trouble."

How did Daniel get that much money to pay the police off? Gerald told me her house wasn't in a good condition so I know they didn't have much money.

"Bambina, how did daniel get enough money to pay the police off?" I voiced my thoughts. Which interested the boys, I could tell they were wondering the same thing.

"It wasn't his money. He got a loan from someone sierra used to work for, apparently mommy dearest left quite the impression on this guy." She spat in anger, no longer crying just extremely mad.

It makes since, daniel and sierra needed to cover their tracks and what better way to cover tracks, then to completely make new ones?

I didn't want to ask this next question but I knew I had to.

"Liz did daniel ever...?" I trailed off, not wanting to say it.

"Rape me?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said, everyone held their breathe waiting for liz to answer.

Third Person POV:

"Yes." She whispered, immediately following that was a loud noise and a hole in the wall from where dante had just punched it.

He was pacing around the room trying to keep himself calm, they all knew better than to interfere when he was angry.

Liz switched position in her bed to get a better look at the situation and when she did, she winced. Carlo immediately tried to check to see where she was hurt but was stopped by Liz holding up her hand as if to say 'stop' which carlo immediately listened to.

She then did something nobody including enzo has ever done... she interfered.

"Dante come here." She demanded, stopping dante from pacing while he looked at her, tears streaming down his face.

"Come here." She demanded again, this time dante listened and went over to her.

Liz stood up and looked dante right in the eyes, before hesitantly wrapping her arms around him, this shocked everyone.

Liz would flinch whenever someone touched her,  they were shocked to see her hugging him.

After a little while dante returned the hug and it looked like he was calming down.

The Russo brothers were looking at the scene in confusion and shock.

"What was that for?" Dante asked, pulling away from the hug.

"You were upset, I wanted to help you calm down. I'm sorry for doing that, I just thought it would help." Liz ranted.

"It's ok tesero, it did help. Thank you."Dante replied and Liz nodded in reply.

She seemed to have noticed that everyone was in the room, staring at her.

"I'm really sorry for waking everyone up."

"It's ok tesero, it's time for us to wake up anyway." Fernando said, looking at the clock that read 5:30am.

"Enzo, do we have to go to work today?" Carlo asked Enzo.

"No I guess not, why?"

" Because I have an idea, since we won't be able to go back to sleep, why don't we all just spend the day watching tv and eating snacks?"

" That sounds fun." Jordan said, the siblings nodded their heads in agreement.

"Ok, good. Marcel, Enzo and Dante go to the store and buy snacks. Jordan, Fernando, Liz and I will build a fort in the movie room." Carlo demanded, each of the brothers filed out of the room to get dressed before marcel, enzo, and dante left to go buy snacks.

The rest met in the movie room, piling a bunch of blankets in the middle of the room, to make the fort.

After the fort was set up and the siblings got back from the store. The Russo family began watching movies and eating snacks, enjoying each other's company.