Third Person POV:

The Russo family were asleep, considering it was 3:00 in the morning.

The house was quiet, the only noises that echoed throughout the house was the hum of the roomba vacuum and the occasional whin of the hardwood floors.

It was peaceful, until it wasn't...

Screaming filled the otherwise quiet mansion and each of the Russo brothers ran towards the noise, with a gun in each of their hands, Enzo was leading the group to what could very well possibly be danger.

Not that they weren't used to danger, their jobs made it to where danger followed them everywhere and if they weren't properly prepared for its arrival, let's just say they wouldn't be alive today.

When the screaming stopped, they each turned towards eachother sharing a look of worry and confusion.

" Wait... where's Liz?" Jordan asked looking around the group for their little sister. Upon asking that question, another round of screaming accord and it didn't take long for Enzo to peice two and two together and run upstairs stairs towards lizs' room.

It seemed to have clicked and the rest of the brothers ran after the eldest, hoping their little sister was still alive when they got there.

What they didn't expect, was to see their little sister screaming and moving around in the bed, she was yelling for someone to stop doing something and the fear on her face, made the Russo brothers hearts ache.

Nobody moved, they just stared at Liz in shock and concern. It's a if they were afraid to make it worse and afraid to essentially get punched, which would most likely be the case with the way Liz was throwing her fists everywhere and kicking her legs up into the air.

Each of the boys were confused and for the very first time, stuck on what to do. This has never happened before, they've never had to deal with something as terrifying as this.

Their jobs weren't great and what they had to do was traumatic for a very long time, it hurt every one of them. But they usually just drank the pain away until there wasn't any alcohol left and then they would just get more.

They couldn't do that now, the pain that their little sister has or is going through, can't be taken away by drinking. It didn't work that way, and that very fact made each of the brothers terrified.

Jordan seemed to finally snap out of his own thoughts and ran to Liz.

"Dante and Fernando hold her legs down, Marcel and Carlo hold her hands." Jordan demanded, his orders were immediately followed.

Enzo ran over to lizs' head and knelt down beside it, his hands gently rubbing lizs' hair out of her face.

Enzo tried to stay calm and collected like he normally was as an older brother and the leader of a mafia, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't be calm when his little sister was going through so much. None of them could.

Jordan was just standing there, shocked and hurt. He's had nightmares before, but never this bad. This whole thing triggered him and Enzo could see it in his eyes.

"Jordan you don't have to watch this, you can go in the hall." Carlo said, noticing the change in his breathing.

"I'm fine, wake her up." Jordan demanded, Enzo started saying her name over and over again until she finally woke up.

Liz bolted up and scooted to the edge of her bed, trying to get away from everyone. The russo brothers each shared a look of concern before they backed away from Liz.

Jordan slowly approached lizs' curled up figure before he sat down next to her.

"What was that, liz?" He calmly asked, scared of the answer to that question.