Elizabeth's POV:

I'm exhausted, that talk with Enzo drained me and I didn't get much sleep last night because of the pain radiating through my body. I couldn't go back to sleep because the pain in my ribs was too intense, so I settled for just getting coffee.

Outside of Enzo's office was a long hallway with many doors lining it. I had absolutely no idea where to go so I just wandered around a little bit until I found the kitchen.

It was empty, which told me that the rest of my brothers were still sleeping. I got coffee and sat down at one of the three bar seats surrounding the island in the middle of the kitchen.

As I was drinking my coffee, I heard multiple footsteps leading to the kitchen. My brothers were up.

Carlo entered the kitchen first followed by Dante, Fernando, and Marcel. Enzo was nowhere to be seen.

"Goodmorning Liz, why are you up so early?" Dante asked, sitting down next to me.

"Enzo wanted to go over the rules and I couldn't go back to sleep." I replied, finishing the rest of my coffee. The rest of the boys got coffee and sat down on the kitchen counter facing me.

"Speaking of which, why does he wake up so early?" I asked, nobody in particular.

Marcel chuckled before saying, " He's always been like that. I think he just likes getting an early start at things."

I just nodded in understanding. " Why are you guys up this early?"

"We've been up since 5:00, we like to get up early to workout." Carlo said, drinking his coffee. Before I could reply he continued," You know, coffee isn't good for it. It makes you short." He tried to convince me that coffee made me short, like a parent would say to their kid.

" You guys drink coffee and every one of you are giants." I said.

" She's got you there, bro." Fernando said, patting Carlo's back as a way to say 'nice try', before putting his mug in the sink and walking to what I guessed was the living room.

" I tried." Carlo signed, before following Fernando to the living room, Marcel soon followed. Leaving me and Dante together.

I got up from the tall chairs, holding back a wince from the pain shooting up my legs and ribs, I washed my mug before standing awkwardly by the sink. Dante chuckled and got up from his chair before saying, " Come on Liz." He pulled me with him to the living room where everyone including Enzo were sat. I had to hold back the urge to flinch from the rough hand wrapped around my wrist. He continued pulling me to the couch before making me sit down between him and Enzo.

Enzo looked at me nodded in acknowledgement. So much for the verbal rule.

Carlo put on some action movies. I was too tired and in pain to focus on
It.

Before I knew it I fell asleep with my head on Enzo's lap.

☆Time Skip☆

I woke up in my bed. Someone must have carried me here.

My body was on fire. I could barely sit up.

I went into the bathroom in my room and decided to take a shower since I haven't had one since I've been here and I feel gross.