Elizabeth's POV

I'm sitting in english class drawing on my desk when the principal Mrs. Williams comes in and whispers something to my teacher then they both turn to me with a look of complete pity, something I hate most in the world.

What Mrs. Williams said next made my heart drop."Elizabeth could you please come with me to the office." We were both walking down to the office and I was going over what I did. I know I didn't cheat on the math test but maybe I did and I just didn't realize I did, or maybe I said offensive things to the math teacher while I was sleeping in class that one time or what if one of the teachers markers fell in my backpack and they thought I stole it on purpose?

I was now sitting in front of the principal and a cop was standing by the door. " Ok there is no easy way to say this but, your parents got arrested for drunk driving, drugs in their possession, and for several accounts of credit card fraud." Mrs. Williams said while she and the police officer watched my reaction. Like always I didn't show any emotion even though I was freaking out about if I was going to go to a foster house or an orphanage. " Uh... Ok where am I going to go now," I said. " Your older brother has agreed to be your permanent guardian." I have a brother, wait she said older brother how many brothers do I have, are they going to be like Sierra and Daniel because if so I couldn't handle that again.

When I didn't respond the police officer said " You have to come with me to the office so we can wait for your social worker to go over some details and we also have to wait for your brother's driver to pick you up." My brother's driver, how rich are these people?

Time skip

I was waiting at the police station for 2 hours when a tall blonde with thin stiletto heels and a black skirt with a white tucked in shirt comes in "Are you Elizabeth," She asks and I nodded my head in reply, "Great we got everything worked out, there will be a trial for your parents in 2 weeks and since you are a witness you have to attend the trial." A WHAT oh no I'm so dead if they see me there they'll think I told on them and then I will for sure be dead.

I can't be at that trial. Maybe if I don't tell my older brother that there's a trial then we won't have to go, but they probably told him already. 

"Elizabeth"

"Elizabeth" 

"ELIZABETH."

Without realizing it I spaced out which Is something I do a lot but she didn't need to know that. "I'm sorry, I spaced out. What did you say?" 

"Are you ok?" She asked with concern something I haven't heard in awhile, and honestly I wasn't ok I was freaking out but I couldn't show it  

     " Yes," I replied with a blank face hiding my emotions like I often did. 

"Ok, I have to go now but your brothers driver will be here shortly to pick you up and get your things from your house." She said while handing me a small white card "here's my card, please call me if you need me." 

I watched as the tall blonde walked away her shiny yellow hair flowing in waves behind her. A few minutes after she left a tall man In a black and white suit walked in, his powerful aura scared me and I prayed to any God up there, that he wasn't the man taking me to the airport but to my luck he stopped right in front of me and asked " Are you Elizabeth?" 

"Yes, sir I am." I replied back In the most polite manner just in case he was going to hit me.

" Great, I'm Gerald, a family friend and driver, it's nice to see you again." That's weird. I've never seen this man in my life. I'll have to just ask one of my brothers. When I didn't reply he continued, " We'll drive to your old house to get your clothes and then we have to drive to the airport."

I'm now sitting in a private plane waiting to meet my brother for the first time. I just found out that I have FIVE BROTHERS. I have no idea how I'm going to live like that. What if they're like Daniel? 

I'll be dead for sure... Crap I forgot my pain killers back 'home' I didn't notice the throbbing in my ribs and legs until just now, I was too busy thinking about if hell is better than my life because to me hell sounds like freaking paradise. 

I was interrupted from my thoughts by the plane landing. It became hard to breathe and that's when I realized I was on the verge of a panic attack, I know great first impression Liz. Ok breathe Liz breathe and it's all going to be ok just show them you're not scared and that you're not someone to mess with you got this. 

I kept repeating that in my head as I stepped out of the plane with only a dirty pack back in hand containing my 3 shirts, 2 pants, and a pair of pajamas.

I quickly put up my blank face devoted to any emotion and looked around for any sign of a scary rich kid,nothing. Just when I was about to sit down and stop looking I got a text on my cracked 4 year old phone that read. 'I'm by the food court Bambina'

                      - Fernando  

Huh that's a little creepy but if I'm going to die might as well be in the hands of an italian man. Once I got to the food court I spotted a tall man with lots of muscle that kind of looked like me, he looked like he could throw hard punches, reminding me not to get him mad. As if he felt me looking at him he turned towards me with a grin on his face and started walking straight to me. What I really should say is the dude took two big steps and is already In front of me, jeez calm down bigfoot. 

"Are you Elizabeth?" He asked, and I didn't have the courage to say yes so I just nodded. As soon as I did, he pulled me into a bone crunching hug making me flinch and him look at me with a frown that was gone as soon as it came and was replaced with a blank expression, I guess it runs in the family. 

"Ok we have to get you home the others' are very excited to see you." He said with a smile on his face but I could tell he was trying to figure me out. Good luck brother I'm like a very complicated dark puzzle that's impossible to piece together

Author's note
I promise you'll meet the other brothers in the next chapter. Updating is going to be slow at first I'm out of town visiting family so I'll try to update whenever I have free time.

If you have any ideas on what I should do for the next chapter please share them if that's something you want to do.

Stay safe out there🙂