Elizabeth's POV:

We're going over the rules right now. I believe we're on rule #7, let me catch you up.

Rule 1: No drinking or doing drugs

Rule 2: Always reply with verbal answers only.

Rule 3: Have good grades in school

Rule 4: Never get in trouble at school

Rule 5: Never lie to your brothers

Rule 6: Be respectful to your brothers no matter what

Rule 7: Tell someone when you want to leave the house

Enzo, my eldest brother, insisted on having us go over the rules before breakfast.

This guy made me wake up at 5am to go over rules before I had my coffee. Not a smart idea.

" Rule 8: Absolutely no dating

Rule 9: Always listen to me and your brothers we're older, we know better than you

Rule 10: Never go to the third floor, it's for work only and you don't belong up there. If you go up there you will be punished. Do you understand these rules?" Enzo asked after he was finally done going over the rules.

Jeez, I feel like I've been read my miranda rights.

"Yes." I replied verbally, remembering rule#2.

"Okay, good would you like to change any of these rules?" Enzo asked very hesitantly.

"No, I understand some of these rules are meant to keep me safe and I should have no problem following them. However, I would like to say that narcissism doesn't suit you, brother."

Elizabeth what are you doing, he's going to kill you. My subconscious yelled, but I already warned everyone that we shouldn't talk about this without coffee in my system.

"You think I'm a narcissist because I have rules?" He asked,with amusement and shock shining in his brown eyes.

"I'm not five. I have no problem with rules. I think you're a narcissist because your expectations of me are very unreasonable and the fact that you think you're superior to me because you're older and stronger." I continued dismissing my subconscious telling me not to," You expect me to get the perfect grades and never get in trouble at school and to always listen to you and my brothers and to never say a word that could possibly disrespect them or you. When I bet our other brothers aren't expected to act the same way I have to act, that could be because of age, gender, or even seniority, I'm not too sure. And I don't doubt that these rules only exist because I'm here and have absolutely nothing to do with any of our brothers." I said looking at a very shocked Enzo.

" If you didn't take me in I'd be in the system right now, so thank you for that. But don't think for one second that just because you took me in that I'll let you push me around." I'm not sure what made me say all these things. I just hope my death will be quick.

" Well to be honest, I don't know what to say to that. I have to admit I didn't expect you to say that." Enzo admitted, some emotion in his eyes that I couldn't quite catch, it looked like pride? I have to be seeing things.

"Why are you so shocked that I would say something like that? Do you expect me to never disagree with you or to never say anything when you're being unreasonable?" I asked, Enzo still staring at me with shock and amusement.

"I want you to be comfortable with saying whatever you want, it's just that when you first came here you seemed very quiet and I never expected you to say what you're thinking with no hesitation, like you just did." He said

"It was a long day Enzo, I didn't say anything when I first came here because I had nothing to say. But once I have something to say, trust me I'll say it."

Enzo just smiled at me, pride filling his eyes.

"I got to give it to you though, you have the whole intimidating thing down. I can tell you have a lot of power, I'm sure if it were someone else you were talking to, they wouldn't argue with you. Just a little advice though... you should probably make sure I have coffee before you want to say that much without any argument."

Enzo chuckled before saying," Thank you for the advice and I'll promise to not be so narcissistic."

"Okay, can I go now?" I asked

"Yes, bambina you can go. "

I got up from the brown chairs in his office and made my way to the door, before I could turn the handle Enzo said," It's good to have you back Liz."

Yeah so I've heard. I thought and walked out of his office.