Chapter 79: The Man Who Came for the Potatoes

Start from the beginning

Zhang Qingzhu felt that it looked very strange and took a bite, "Delicious! Very fragrant and has the taste of meat.

Liang Han handed it to him and asked him to eat: "This thing is very compatible with instant noodles, and I used to cook it together when I ate it." The ham sausage is also very tasty when fried. I fried a plate with chili peppers at noon, and added some sesame oil, which was delicious.

Zhang Qingzhu was of course pleased: "Hmm. Let's eat this at noon. Then he said with some regret, "Unfortunately, this is your world, and after eating, it is gone." "Just eat these things fresh." In fact, it is not as healthy as the food on our side. Liang Han took these things back again, allowing Zhang Qingzhu to witness the moment of miracle.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at it without blinking, and then exclaimed: "It looks really remarkable." You can go to the stall performance with one hand, which is definitely attractive.

Liang Han smiled: "This is very good, in the future, if we don't have food to eat, I can still use this hand to go out to sell art."

Zhang Qingzhu laughed at him: "What are you, you have this treasure, where will you lack food to eat?" 

"The wheat can harvest a thousand catties per acre, really... It's amazing. Zhang Qingzhu was shocked when he thought of this, "Then let's steam rice at noon." Since our family is not short of grain, there is no need to save rice to eat.

Liang Han shrugged, "I've said many times that I don't have to save, you just don't believe it."

Zhang Qingzhu glanced at him, "Who knew you had this grain baby?" Which one do you see who is so willing to eat polished rice? I'm going to eat as you say, what a loser!

Liang Han said very boldly, "Don't worry about it in the future, just eat it." Steamed rice is eaten at noon, fried rice is made in the evening, and you can eat it as much as you want. 

"Good!" Foodie Zhang Qingzhu is happiest than letting him eat casually.

The two were talking when the sound of small stones tapping on the door came.

"Uncle Liang, Uncle Xiaozhu, are you inside?"

"In it." Liang Han went over and opened the door, "Xiao Shi, how did you get back?" Thirsty? Or what else do you want to take? Xiao Shi wondered in his heart, Liang Han in the daytime, how they even closed the door of the hall. However, none of this was too important, and he quickly said something important: "Uncle Liang, I just met two people in the village, and the one who took the lead looked like the son of a rich man. I heard them say they were coming to you, so I'll run home and talk to you.

Liang Han was curious about what rich man's brother would come looking for him. He couldn't think of any reason, and he thought that he would wait until the man arrived.

Zhang Qingzhu said, "Maybe it has something to do with the vermicelli you made." Or our potatoes. That's a new grain after all. Otherwise, he couldn't have imagined that Liang Han could have anything to do with the rich man's son.

Liang Han felt that perhaps this was the reason, but the rich brother would care about grain?

Because Han Ceteng followed Zheng Zexing, he had been staying in Pingmocheng for more than half a year, and in order to show his determination, he also bought land and built a house, looking like he wanted to live for a long time.

Unfortunately, Zheng Zexing still has not been cold to him to the extreme. This made Han Ceteng very discouraged, but he couldn't give up.

Accidentally heard a nearby villager say that a new grain had been produced in Dongluo Village, and Han Seteng was heartbroken. New grain, if the yield is not low, if the edible is very good, this is not a trivial matter. Maybe it's an opportunity.