Chapter 78: Zhang Qingzhu: Stuffed, Honestly!

Start from the beginning

Liang Han did not stop him, Zhang Qingzhu was a man, and he could not treat him as a delicate girl: "Well, go." Come back early when the sun is high, don't get heat stroke. "

What a delicacy." Zhang Qingzhu finished talking with a smile and went out with a hoe.

As for the small stone, it is finally a holiday, and it is natural to find a good play with the friends.

Zhang Qingzhu's potato field is relatively remote, and the land is not very good, so it is farther away from the village.

Walking on the road, Zhang Qingzhu took a special look at the wheat in his own field. The whole village, which is also planted in his family's land, is densely packed, especially conspicuous. At a glance, the golden yellow wheat field looks really gratifying. Every time he watched, Zhang Qingzhu felt particularly happy.

Standing on the ground, Zhang Qingzhu looked at the ears of wheat: "The growth is really good, this year will definitely be a big harvest." Enjoying his own land, Zhang Qingzhu continued to walk with a hoe. After seeing a figure in front of him and recognizing who the other person was, he ran over happily.

"Fang Xiaodong, Fang Xiaodong..."

Fang Xiaodong heard someone calling his name, and the voice was not very familiar. Looking back, it was a young man. Staring at the eyes, he waited for it to get closer before he remembered Zhang Qingzhu's identity.

Fang Xiaodong was curious: "Zhang Qingzhu?

Zhang Qingzhu smiled, "Yes, you know me."

Fang Xiaodong looked at the young man in front of him who looked very familiar with him, and his heart was strange. Puzzled, he asked, "Are you looking for me?" 

"Is there anything I can't do to you?" Zhang Qingzhu walked beside him and said familiarly, "You are also on the ground, right?" Where is your homestead?

Fang Xiaodong wondered what his intention was to take the initiative to talk to himself, but seeing Zhang Qingzhu's appearance was not a person with a mind. He replied, "I'll go to the North Barrier."

"Gee, I went there too." My family grows acres of potatoes over there. Zhang Qingzhu smiled and said, "You know the potatoes, right?

"Well, I know."

Liang Han found a new kind of grain, the village chief and the clan elders have already tasted it, saying that it can be full, can be steamed and fried, and can also cook porridge, which is very lively in the village. Everyone was waiting to see what kind of harvest the grain would be.

However, their family and Liang Han have a grudge and do not want to join in this hilarity. If it weren't for the fact that Zhang Qingzhu was a good guy, he would have rushed to him as Liang Han's daughter-in-law, and Fang Xiaodong wouldn't have wanted to pay attention to him.

Fang Xiaodong looked at Zhang Qingzhu, who could see a clear picture, and wondered how the Zhang family could marry their son to Liang Han. Even if it is rumored that Liang Han has changed well, it is not something that can be believed at will. I felt that I must have been tricked by Liang Han to come home.

Zhang Qingzhu naturally did not see Fang Xiaodong's scrutinizing gaze, he smiled and said, "I just went to the potato field to remove grass, and we just happened to go along the way."

"I listen to Liang..." Zhang Qingzhu found himself blurting out Liang Pizi again, and hurriedly changed his name, "I heard my brother Han say that he was almost expelled from the village before he was framed, thanks to your family Dongcheng." He used to do it specially, your family Dongcheng can still help him testify regardless of the previous suspicions, he has always wanted to thank you. It's just that you don't give him a chance. I'll thank you for him first.