Chapter 77: Make a Good Friend!

Zacznij od początku

Liang Han was naturally quite unhappy about Zhang Qingzhu's praise for other men, and whoever saw his daughter-in-law praise another man would not be happy to go anywhere. Therefore, Liang Han reminded him: "Fang Xiaodong is his daughter-in-law, and they have been married for several years.

Zhang Qingzhu didn't bend around as much as Liang Han, "I know, didn't you just say that?"

"..." Liang Han decided to change the subject, "The two of them are really good." Moreover, Zhang Dongcheng has done me a big favor, and I have always wanted to thank them. But...... There was that grudge, and they didn't like to take care of me at all.

Zhang Qingzhu was curious: "What did you do to make them so annoying to you?"

"..." Liang Han felt that there was really nothing to say about this matter, "It is already a matter of the past, who is not yet a young and ignorant time." Moreover, that was done by the previous Liang Han, not me.

Zhang Qingzhu was even more curious when he heard him say this: "What the hell is going on?" "It's all small things, and I'll tell you something important." Liang Han changed the subject, "I thought I wanted to thank them, and I felt that I should also take the opportunity to resolve my previous grievances." But they haven't forgiven me yet, so otherwise you can go and befriend Fang Xiaodong.

"You should also make some good friends in the village." I heard that Fang Xiaodong is not bad, you can try it everywhere with him, if you can get along to be a friend, it is also very good. "

Make friends?" Zhang Qingzhu thought for a moment, "Yes." It just so happens that I don't have any friends in the village, and both of them should be quite decent people. It's good to play with him. For Fang Xiaodong's matter, Liang Han had a thought. Do you want to tell Zhang Qingzhu about the things you have crossed? The original owner really did a lot of things, some pots can be carried, but some pots are too bad to carry. Just like Fang Xiaodong's matter, if Zhang Qingzhu knew, think about it in another position, if he would also be angry.

However, this experience was too unbelievable, and Zhang Qingzhu was an ancient person. He was afraid that the other party would be afraid when he said it, and would be afraid of him. If that were the case, he wouldn't know if he could bear it. So, that's a very risky thing. It was also the main reason for his hesitation.

Zhang Qingzhu felt that Liang Han's eyes were strange: "What do you think?" 

"Nothing. How are you going to be friends with Fang Xiaodong?

"Go play with him." Zhang Qingzhu felt that when a friend is not a contact, he feels that he is a friend, and if he can't get together, he won't play together, "When I have time, I will go to him to play, and contact will be on the line." "He's still very confident in himself.

Coming to the front door, Zhang Qingzhu jumped off the donkey cart and pushed open the courtyard door to enter: "Finally home!"

Liang Han smiled and asked, "So homesick?" "

Yeah. Although it is fun outside, it is still comfortable at home. Zhang Qingzhu took the key to open the door, and Liang Han led the donkey cart into the yard and first went to the backyard to see the pigs at home. Seeing that one by one is still quite energetic, and the pigsty is also cleaned up very clean, all of which are the credit of Uncle Liang.

Turning to get some water, washing his face, he brought a basin of water into the room.

Seeing that Zhang Qingzhu was cleaning up, Liang Han said: "Tidy up later, first come and wash and cool down."

Zhang Qingzhu put down the sheet in his hand, "You go and bring the things from the donkey cart into the house." The house is very clean, very troublesome uncle and aunt, we will go to send the things brought to them later. Thank you. 

"Take a break and come back in the evening." Liang Han then said, "Maybe they will come over later when they get the news."

Just as they thought, when Zhang Qingzhu and the two were finishing things, Liang Lei ran over.

Liang Lei smiled and said, "Brother Lobby, you are really back."

Liang Han smiled and let him into the house, "Just came back." Uncle, they are all at home, right?

"My dad went to the levee to cool off. Say it's cool on the levee, bring a mat and go over there to sleep for an afternoon. My mother should be at home. Liang Lei asked curiously, "Brother Lobby, where have you been going out for so long this time?" Isn't that fun? "Several

nearby towns have been visited, mainly for a few days in Pingding City." Liang Han took out what he had brought to Uncle Liang's house, "This is what I bought in Pingding City." YesThe tobacco for the uncle, and the small toys of silk flowers and so on, just take it back.

Liang Lei looked at the big bag of things and smiled and looked: "Brother Lobby, you are also too expensive, how can you bring us so many things?"

Liang Han smiled, "It's hard to go, you have to bring something back."

Liang Lei was also not polite, picked up the thing and said, "Then I will take it back first." You must be tired when you come back, don't make dinner, go to my house to eat. "That's okay. You tell the uncle, today I will pick up the little stone from school. In

the afternoon, inside the Qinglan private school.

Xiao Shi listened attentively to the lecture, but as time passed, his mood became more and more excited. Because, it's going to be a holiday today! The wheat is about to be harvested in the field, and it is time for them to take the holiday! The holiday day has finally arrived!

After Zhao Fuzi announced the information of the holiday, Xiao Shi cheered in his heart, with an unstoppable smile on his face, and thought: "Finally the holiday." Uncle Liang and Uncle Xiao Zhu are also coming back. If only I could have taken a break earlier, I could hang out with them. Xiao Shi packed up his school bag, said goodbye to his classmates, and left the academy. When I was trying to find out who was coming to pick him up from school today, I saw Liang Han's figure.

Xiao Shi shouted in surprise, "Uncle Liang! He ran over happily, "Uncle Liang, you're back!"

"Just came back in the afternoon." Liang Han smiled and said, "Come to the car, let's go home quickly." Your little bamboo uncle has prepared food for you to go back to. Xiao Shi

climbed into the car happily: "You have finally returned, I thought it would be a few days."

"By the way, we're on holiday today. Half a month off! Little Stone was pleased, "It was too hot for the holidays at last. "It's good to be on vacation, it's not so hot at home." You can also go to the river embankment to cool off. Liang Han rushed to the car and told him about meeting Zhu Yucheng in Pingding City.

Liang Han said, "I met Zhu Xiaobao this time." He also asked me to bring you a gift.

Xiao Shi was surprised: "Have you met Xiao Bao?" How did you meet him? Is his home in Pingding City? "It just so happened that he was with his dad. However, his home is not in Pingding City, he is traveling through there. As for where his home is, I don't know. Liang Han did forget about asking for the address. Later, I thought that when it was so difficult to travel, even if I knew the address, it would be difficult to see you again.

Xiao Shi was still very sorry that he didn't see Zhu Yucheng, but there was no way, he could only say enviously: "You are really coincidental, so you can meet." How does that little treasure look, is he doing well?

"Well, he's doing fine. His father also invited us to tea, and his family looked quite rich. So, he ate well and lived well.

In Xiao Shi's eyes, eating well and living well is enough to be very happy, so don't worry about the other party: "Uncle Liang is right, Xiao Bao is happy with his family." I don't know what the gift Xiao Bao gave me is, has Uncle Liang seen it?

"No, it's in a box, and when you get back, you open it yourself."