Chapter 76: It's a honeymoon!

Start from the beginning

"Of course. However, children sometimes have no heart and lungs, and their memory is not very good, and they become fast. I remember when I was a child, I played very well with the small tank in our village, and they all said that we were both good like one person, and then I didn't know why I slowly stopped playing. Zhang Qingzhu said indifferently, "Then I have a lot of other playmates."

Liang Han smiled, "Maybe you have forgotten how he offended you." 

"Maybe, I can't remember what happened so many years ago." Zhang Qingzhu walked beside Liang Han, "What about you, who did you play well with when you were a child?"

Liang Han thought about it carefully, and the memory of the original owner was not very clear. As for himself, it felt too long for him as a child, "I don't remember much." It seems that there is a very beautiful little girl who has a very good relationship with me. Later..." Then the girl was adopted and never met again.

Zhang Qingzhu was a little surprised: "Are you playing with the little girl?" You're so stupid, the little girl won't play with us when she grows up, she won't make friends for long.

Liang Han shrugged and smiled, "So, I haven't made any good friends since then."

Zhang Qingzhu looked at him and deliberately asked, "Who is that girl?" Did you ever think about marrying her?

Liang Han explained with a smile: "I may marry her, I have not even forgotten what her name is." Besides, I don't have any fate with her, and I've waited for so many years just to wait for you.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and said, "." You have obviously done too much before, and no one is willing to marry you.

"That also shows that we have a relationship." Liang Han took his hand, "After I met you, I became a five-good youth." Now don't everyone in Murakami praise me for not changing the prodigal son's return to gold. I can earn money and cultivate the land, and I am now a young and promising man. 

"Hum╭ (╯^╰)╮" Zhang Qingzhu educated him, "If others praise you twice, you will be proud, you know? You have to keep it up.

Liang Han smiled and said, "Okay, I listen to my daughter-in-law."

Zhang Qingzhu was not happy: "Don't call me daughter-in-law, I have said that I am in charge." When someone lets you call, that's to give you face. "Mm-hmm, it's all up to you, daughter-in-law."

"You definitely meant it. I have to let you know that I'm in charge. No more pocket money for you! "Daughter-in-law, don't be so cruel."

The two were playing when it suddenly began to rain in the sky.

Zhang Qingzhu said proudly, "Daughter-in-law, quickly hold an umbrella for me!"

Liang Han shouted cooperatively, "Okay, master." Pick up our son's gift and I'll give you an umbrella. The person who heard it looked sideways at the two men.

When they saw the image of "daughter-in-law" and "home", some people secretly said: "Why don't you pick a male daughter-in-law to find a good-looking one, so rough, how can you go to the mouth?" After returning to the inn, Liang Han opened the window first after entering the house.

Liang Han: "Breathe." It was very hot and stuffy today, and the rain was good.

Zhang Qingzhu rushed to the window: "The wheat is about to be harvested, I hope that the next few days will be sunny." Speaking of crops, he was very happy, "Our family's wheat grows really well, it looks really festive, I don't know how many catties can be harvested in an acre." "When the harvest is over, we'll know when the time comes." He lay down on the bed and patted the position next to him, "Come here and lie down comfortably." Zhang Qingzhu was very satisfied with this title, and he happily walked over and lay down next to him: "I will call it at home in the future."

Liang Han smiled: "Okay, you are in charge of our family, naturally listen to you." Come, boss, I'll give you a massage.

Zhang Qingzhu automatically turned over, "Haha, my daughter-in-law helped me beat my back." Hammer well, I have a reward.

Liang Han reached out to help him press his shoulder, "Then what reward do you want to talk about first?"

Zhang Qingzhu: "Go back and make you some food?"

Liang Han helped him beat his back: "Then what do you think is a reward?" 

"Of course it's meat. The meat is still delicious. In Zhang Qingzhu's eyes, the meat is still delicious.

Liang Han smiled, "I also think the meat is delicious." But you won't let me eat it, I've been hungry for days.

Zhang Qingzhu was curious: "When will I stop letting you eat meat?" You're still eating meat at noon.

Liang Han leaned over and said somewhat ambiguously, "I'm talking about your piece of pork belly."

"You're only pork belly!" Zhang Qingzhu naturally understood what he was saying, felt his restless hand, and turned over to avoid. Red-faced: "Bastard, this is a big day, I don't know!"

"Wait a minute." Liang Han got out of bed and closed the doors and windows.

Zhang Qingzhu's face was even redder by his action, and this action was clearly the rhythm of doing bad things. What a shameless thing!

Liang Han reached over with a hippie smile and hugged the person: "Daughter-in-law, ah no." Dang, we are now on our honeymoon, and it is normal to mess around. I bought something good today, let's try it.

Zhang Qingzhu blushed: "What a honeymoon, it is clear that you made it up yourself." It is an excuse to do bad things, all of which are..."

Liang Han sealed...