Chapter 73: Tomatoes taste good too!

Start from the beginning

"Oh." Zhang Qingzhu did not know how to do business, and listening to Liang Han said this, he felt that it was quite reasonable, and he did not think that he spent money indiscriminately. And he felt that even if they couldn't do business in that shop, they could rent it to others, which was not a waste.

Liang Han took the opportunity to say, "In a few days, we will go to Yamen and pass the shop under your name."

Zhang Qingzhu wondered, "Why do you have to go through my name?" "If you still have to go to Yamen, ordinary people have some fear of Yamen, and he is no exception."

"If it were still in my name, if we were to do business, we would be classified as merchants." In your name, it is your private property, and you do not have to change your household registration when you do business. "Although the world does not particularly inhibit businessmen, the status of businessmen is still not very high. Although he can also enter the army, he will still be looked down upon by some high-ranking scholars, and even if he becomes an official, his official career will not be smooth.

Although Liang Han did not intend to become an official, of course, he also thought that he did not have that ability. But he and Zhang Qingzhu definitely have to raise children, but they can't delay their future because of their household registration. So, he drilled a loophole. The wife's dowry and private property do not count the man's property, so the wife does business and cannot change the man's household registration. And the wife's household registration follows the husband's, so naturally there is no need to change the household registration.

Zhang Qingzhu is nominally his wife, so he does not have to change his household registration when he passes the shop under the name of the other party and does business.

Despite this loophole, most men don't pass the shop to their wives. For it would become the wife's private property, which she could dispose of at will, and that only the children born to the wife could inherit, and that if the wife was divorced, the family could take it away. Most men don't have that much trust in their wives.

Zhang Qingzhu knew very little about these things, so he listened to whatever Liang Han said: "I don't understand this kind of thing, what do you think is good." "He was very clear about the small money, what spent a few articles and more than a dozen texts, but the amount was too large, he fainted." I felt that it was something that I couldn't handle myself.

After breakfast, Liang Han asked Zhang Qingzhu, "Are you going out for a walk today?"

After all, he had just gotten married yesterday, and Zhang Qingzhu felt that if he went out, he would definitely attract special attention. He felt that it was very embarrassing, so he leaned on the thin quilt: "Don't go out, I want to stay at home." 

"It's okay to stay at home." On the first day of marriage, it is normal to be tired at home.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Liang Han thought that the tomatoes planted in the vegetable garden seemed to be red, and he could taste the tomatoes at noon.

After cutting a plate of melons and returning to the house, Liang Han leaned over and lay down next to him: "It's still cool in the house." "His house just took a break, so it was still an earthen house. Although this house does not look good, it has the effect of warming in winter and cooling in summer.

Because at home, Zhang Qingzhu only wore blasphemous pants: "The bed is still covered with thin bedding, if it is replaced by bamboo mats, it is cooler." He sat and ate the melon, "You are really good at growing melons, this white melon is really sweet." You didn't buy that in vain.

"Well, I sold a batch the other day and made some money. The watermelons sold well, and the watermelons in my field were harvested earlier than others. "Moreover, there are not many people who grow melons.